PDA

View Full Version : Border check

XJ Wheeler
05-15-2015, 04:52 AM
A customs officer at the Mexican border noticed a man coming across one day on a bicycle with two small sacks tied to the handlebars. He naturally got suspicious and asked him to open the sacks, but when he did he found nothing but sand.

This went on every day for the next month. Each time he'd stop the bicycle and open the sacks, and he'd find only sand.

A few years later, he ran into the biker in a restaurant in Tijuana. After some small talk he said, "Come on . I know you were smuggling something all that time. I won't tell. I'm just curious. What was it?"

The other man said, "Bicycles."

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

xjzaped
05-15-2015, 10:50 AM
Want to annoy border patrol? When you come up to a check point they'll either ask are you a US citizen or what is your country of origin. Is they say the latter, reply Texas.

4.3LXJ
05-15-2015, 11:39 AM
Here is a true story. I knew a Mexican labor contractor, who by the way had a Chevy pickup with 44s on it. Every year he went south into Mexico with a load of used irrigation equipment he got for free or nothing. He would make a lot of money on the stuff and visit family. One thing always bothered him, the border guards would always take his food he had with him. A small corruption, but annoying. So he obtained a hypodermic serynge and injected his oranges with the juices of a local cactus. After the guards took the oranges, they began to eat them. It seems that the cactus causes projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea, which he observed through binoculars at a safe distance.

XJ Wheeler
05-15-2015, 06:09 PM
Here is a true story. I knew a Mexican labor contractor, who by the way had a Chevy pickup with 44s on it. Every year he went south into Mexico with a load of used irrigation equipment he got for free or nothing. He would make a lot of money on the stuff and visit family. One thing always bothered him, the border guards would always take his food he had with him. A small corruption, but annoying. So he obtained a hypodermic serynge and injected his oranges with the juices of a local cactus. After the guards took the oranges, they began to eat them. It seems that the cactus causes projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea, which he observed through binoculars at a safe distance.

Lol, I'm guessing he didn't come back. :p

4.3LXJ
05-15-2015, 06:10 PM
Lol, I'm guessing he didn't come back. :p

Not sure, I haven't seen him in some time