PDA

View Full Version : LED Light bars

xj-jake
05-01-2015, 03:54 PM
So I bought some light bars for my bow fishing boat and decided to go a different way. I thought I'd throw them up here to see if anyone would have any interest in them. I have 3 20" bars and 2 10". They are all single row bars, rated for 12 or 24 volt. All brand new in the boxes. 1 year warranty.

If somebody wants the whole lot (which I'd prefer) I'd do $420 Plus cost of shipping. Split them up between buddies.

I just want out of them. Let me know.

bluedragon436
05-01-2015, 06:34 PM
What brand are they?? And do they come with the wiring harnesses or not??

xj-jake
05-02-2015, 12:49 PM
They're called Dakota Series. Comes with the mounting hardware and a 10-12" pigtail with a deutsch connector on the end. Sold by DSI Automotive out of Fargo.

bluedragon436
05-02-2015, 02:34 PM
I'm trying to do some research online right now... From what I see online it appears they are end mounts... so I'm trying to see if I can find out what the mounting point measurements are for both bars... to see if one of them will work for my fairlead light mount... If so... that'd be awesome...

(edit) OK... Now I'm confused... so I looked at the pictures on DSI's website, and the picture of the mounts and harness that come with it show that they are end mounts... but if you look at the pics of the lights themselves, they don't have end mount option, they only have the track on the bottom for the slider type mounts, which would be preferable for me... Do you happen to know which style mounts the ones you have actually are??
http://www.dsiautomotive.com/Uploads/Images/TLB1060-20.jpg.ashx?maxwidth=300&maxheight=300

Philxj4L
05-03-2015, 04:33 AM
Cree or epistar chips ?

xj-jake
05-04-2015, 08:33 AM
I'm trying to do some research online right now... From what I see online it appears they are end mounts... so I'm trying to see if I can find out what the mounting point measurements are for both bars... to see if one of them will work for my fairlead light mount... If so... that'd be awesome...

(edit) OK... Now I'm confused... so I looked at the pictures on DSI's website, and the picture of the mounts and harness that come with it show that they are end mounts... but if you look at the pics of the lights themselves, they don't have end mount option, they only have the track on the bottom for the slider type mounts, which would be preferable for me... Do you happen to know which style mounts the ones you have actually are??
http://www.dsiautomotive.com/Uploads/Images/TLB1060-20.jpg.ashx?maxwidth=300&maxheight=300

They are the rail style mounts not the end mount. That's why they will not work for me.

Cree style LED