PDA

View Full Version : FRED

cpttuna
04-24-2015, 06:43 AM
A highway patrol officer stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit. He asks the biker his name. "Fred," he replies. "Fred what?" the officer asks. "Just Fred," the man responds. The officer is in a good mood, thinks he just might give the biker a break and just issue a warning instead of a ticket. The officer presses for a last name. The biker says he used to have a last name but lost it. The office thinks he has a nut case on his hands but plays along. "Tell me ,Fred, how did you lose your last name/" The biker replies, It's a long story ,so stay with me. I was born Fred Johnson. I studied hard and got good grades. When I got older, I wanted to be a doctor. I went through all the schooling and became Fred Johnson MD. After a while I got bored, went back to school and "dreamed" of being a dentist. I went through the necessary training and became Fred Johnson MD DDS. Dentistry also got boring so I fooled around with my assistant an got VD. so now I was Fred Johnson MD DDS with VD." Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Johnson, MD with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA and took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD. Then the VD took away my Johnson, so now I'm just Fred."

nickyg
04-24-2015, 12:05 PM
I picture this at the end of that joke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48