PDA

View Full Version : Wow just WOW!!!!

Doriansrjeep93
02-22-2015, 08:10 PM
So inspected my spark plugs today and found not one but all 6 where white and pre detonated. On top of that 4 where a different brand and not one was gaped right. So far I haven't had my hiccup problem "Knock on wood" but I also replaced my coil and my rotor. The cap and wires were resonantly replaced.

OldFaurt
02-22-2015, 08:52 PM
So inspected my spark plugs today and found not one but all 6 where white and pre detonated. On top of that 4 where a different brand and not one was gaped right. So far I haven't had my hiccup problem "Knock on wood" but I also replaced my coil and my rotor. The cap and wires were resonantly replaced.

Wow! Um... Wow!

Brasscatz
02-23-2015, 08:19 AM
Wow indeed!

Mudderoy
02-23-2015, 08:25 AM
:wow: :nothingtoadd:

4.3LXJ
02-23-2015, 10:50 AM
Using some oil there? Those deposits are the ash in the oil

Doriansrjeep93
02-23-2015, 02:03 PM
Yeah the last owners neglected every maintenance interval. When I did the oil it was black even in the light no amber color at all. Same with the transmission. Now I have replaced the starter,transmission filter and fluid,spark plugs,coil,rotor,fuel filter and heater switch under the dash. I'm about to go get another block and starting over, same with trans, tranfercase and suspension. There is alot wrong that I'm finding out but most of it is small stuff fingers crossed.