PDA

View Full Version : Checking in

Paddletrucker
02-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Been a long time since I've posted. New job. Busy as all get out and all. Driving over the road for a while until I can get a bid run here. I find myself in the motel in Houston, and couldn't be here in XJTalk central without doing some catching up on the forum. Missing my Jeep and fishing. Only home a day a week or so, so my beloved jeep has been lonely in the driveway. My tablet swallowed its butt, so right now I've been doing everything from my phone. Anyway, couldn't help but check in and do some jeep browsing before bedtime. Lol

4.3LXJ
02-07-2015, 06:56 PM
Good to hear from you again Nate. Man you have as much trouble with your electronic toys as we do with our Jeeps :D

bluedragon436
02-08-2015, 02:05 AM
Glad to see things are still going well with you Nate... Was thinking about how I had been missing some Kayak fishing updates for a bit now... You gotta have some down/relax time!!

XJ Wheeler
02-08-2015, 04:00 AM
Don't run yourself ragged Nate! Very glad to hear from you and hope its going well otherwise. Too bad your in town with no time, coulda had a mini get together.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Brasscatz
02-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Long time, Nate. Good to see ya on here again, though :D

abebehrmann
02-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Glad you're still alive and kicking. The XJTalkshow with the interview with you is still one of my favorites. Don't be a stranger.