PDA

View Full Version : Aj's off-road armor?

Whikky
01-27-2015, 04:24 AM
Well, I have started looking into picking up a rear tire carrier bumper. The one feature (besides a carrier) is for the bumper to work with the cut and fold mod on the rear quarters. Does anyone have any experience with Aj's products. Or have another bumper to recommend.

bluedragon436
01-27-2015, 05:14 AM
Only experience I have with them is their rock rails which are pretty awesome... unfortunately for them, they are about to loose my business for further purchases, as they have been ignoring my emails and don't want to answer the phone when I contacted them on ordering hardware for the rock rails so I can install the rails on my 97 from the 90.. I've noticed since they went through whatever management change they went through, their customer service seems to have gone down a bit.. I was looking, I thought JCR Offroad had one that worked with the CNF mod... but it might be one they are currently working on developing, as I have been keeping an eye on their FB page for new stuff...

AS far as other bumpers that will work with you C-n-F mod.. You can look at

Dirtbound Offroad (http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/mojave-rear-tire-carrier-bumper-cut-and-fold-jeep-cherokee-xj.html)

http://media.dirtboundoffroad.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/398x398/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/0/10583186_10152730162974258_299698034_o.jpg

Mudderoy
01-27-2015, 06:11 AM
If I remember correctly AJ had some health problems and sold the business a couple of years back, maybe 3 years now.

bluedragon436
01-27-2015, 06:18 AM
If I remember correctly AJ had some health problems and sold the business a couple of years back, maybe 3 years now.

Yeah that is what I was thinking had happened... Unfortunately cause whoever has it now, is def letting all the hard work AJ did to make the company and get the good word out there about it go to waste...

Whikky
01-27-2015, 06:24 AM
I had seen the fourm post aj had made on naxja. So I knew about management change. It's just I haven't seen anyone comments post change about a bumper of theirs. Jcr I think does have a cnf mod bumper but I'm thinking their carrier dosent work with it ill have to look when this shift is over.