PDA

View Full Version : Three Years Time

XJ Wheeler
01-01-2015, 09:51 PM
Some of you may remember me posting about a Xj I saw in the junkyard back in October. A red '90 4x4 that had a body kit like none I've ever seen. At least from what my lacking memory thought...

I was looking through some pics, moving them around, on my computer. When one in particular caught my eye. Taken August 2011, when we were working I had apparently caught the very same jeep on a texas highway. In a matter of three years the jeep was being stripped of its guts in a boneyard. Thought it was pretty cool I had seen it years before even though that much time had passed and in two very different scenarios.

Brasscatz
01-02-2015, 03:59 PM
That is pretty cool. I was at a junk yard one time back in ft worth and came across a car that belonged to an old classmate. I freaked out and had to hunt down her number to make sure she was ok. Thankfully she was

XJ Wheeler
01-02-2015, 10:33 PM
That is pretty cool. I was at a junk yard one time back in ft worth and came across a car that belonged to an old classmate. I freaked out and had to hunt down her number to make sure she was ok. Thankfully she was

Wow! That is even more freaky! Glad she was okay, not a fun time i'm sure.