PDA

View Full Version : 30 Spline Front Hub Kit

jdsilvaca
12-19-2014, 10:48 AM
Anybody out there running the 30 spline front hub kit from Alloy USA or another company? If so, can you find replacement hubs in your local parts store? If so, what's the part number? This would be for the HP Dana 30 that is in my 97 Cherokee. Thanks.

jdsilvaca
12-22-2014, 10:57 AM
Anybody out there running the 30 spline front hub kit from Alloy USA or another company? If so, can you find replacement hubs in your local parts store? If so, what's the part number? This would be for the HP Dana 30 that is in my 97 Cherokee. Thanks.

I did find out that Alloy USA sells the hubs by themselves, for about $107.00 each online. I checked a few sites, and this was the cheapest price I could find. Look on Ebay. I am still trying to find out if there is a "parts store" replacement available. If I find it, I will post the part number and price.

xj-jake
12-22-2014, 11:03 AM
I did find out that Alloy USA sells the hubs by themselves, for about $107.00 each online. I checked a few sites, and this was the cheapest price I could find. Look on Ebay. I am still trying to find out if there is a "parts store" replacement available. If I find it, I will post the part number and price.

$107 is a pretty decent price actually. If I remember correctly the Napa factory replacements for mine were about $70 each. I wouldn't complain about having to order from Alloy directly.