PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great forum

KH96XJ
11-04-2014, 09:17 PM
I haven't been on much since the theft, recovery and later sale of my Jeep. I still like to pop by once in a while to poke around. I'm in the process of liquidating old parts and items taking up space in my house in the name of debt freedom so I've been posting things as I find them. I recently posted my bastard pack leaf springs on a local forum and in the name of politically correct feces the mod removed "bastard" from my posting. The title of "XJ pack" is sure to let people know what I'm selling. :bang: It's a sad day when you can't call a part what it is on a jeep forum in the name of not offending anyone.

:patriot: :happy0180: So I salute you :xjtalk: for being a bastion for non PC Jeepers everywhere. :happy0180: :patriot:

Mudderoy
11-04-2014, 10:59 PM
I haven't been on much since the theft, recovery and later sale of my Jeep. I still like to pop by once in a while to poke around. I'm in the process of liquidating old parts and items taking up space in my house in the name of debt freedom so I've been posting things as I find them. I recently posted my bastard pack leaf springs on a local forum and in the name of politically correct feces the mod removed "bastard" from my posting. The title of "XJ pack" is sure to let people know what I'm selling. :bang: It's a sad day when you can't call a part what it is on a jeep forum in the name of not offending anyone.

:patriot: :happy0180: So I salute you :xjtalk: for being a bastion for non PC Jeepers everywhere. :happy0180: :patriot:

Well the forum software can watch for and replace words. I wonder if it was an automated thing. At any rate glad you're still visiting us! :D

cantab27
11-04-2014, 11:54 PM
Ha ha karl said bastard on a jeep forum

prcjeep
11-05-2014, 02:25 PM
what else might you be selling?
any links to postings?

KH96XJ
11-06-2014, 08:01 AM
I have a potential buyer for the bastard packs and the doors I posted up. I also put up a brand new iron man motor mounts in the for sale section here. I bought them last year but since I don't have a need for them they need to go. I also have a pair of M.O.R.E CJ motor mounts for the AMC V8. I've got them up on CL http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/4745181202.html (CL post) These will probably have to end up on ebay.

As I find the items in my garage I've been putting them up. I know I have a used rear drive shaft and some Detours A pillar light mounts with lights, think they are Hella brand, that will get posted when i find them.