PDA

View Full Version : Profile level???

Doriansrjeep93
10-23-2014, 01:05 AM
What is the whole level thing on are profiles. It says Hummer H2. What does this mean???? I'm new to this site and could use a quick rundown on these kinda things. Been 11 years since I've owned my last jeep and was a part of a forum and this is back when forums where just evolving. Hahaha. So if someone could please help that would be cool.

cantab27
10-23-2014, 01:41 AM
What is the whole level thing on are profiles. It says Hummer H2. What does this mean???? I'm new to this site and could use a quick rundown on these kinda things. Been 11 years since I've owned my last jeep and was a part of a forum and this is back when forums where just evolving. Hahaha. So if someone could please help that would be cool.

its just a scare tactic to encourage you to post more ,,,,,:D.....welcome to xjtalk ;)

Doriansrjeep93
10-23-2014, 02:28 AM
Cool good to know. Well I need to up grade from this hummer H2 status lol.

4.3LXJ
10-23-2014, 11:24 AM
Keep posting Dorian, it will change. Tell us about your Jeep. It also helps if you take some time to fill out your vehicle info in User CP. Just click on it in the red bar at the top and bottom. If you need help with that just holla

Brasscatz
10-23-2014, 11:25 AM
Yep, the more you post, the higher your level will get. Of course, you can change it manually, but where's the fun in that? Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk