PDA

View Full Version : Conservative SitCom "Last Man Standing"

Mudderoy
10-20-2014, 12:09 PM
On the most recent episode of the popular sitcom "Last Man Standing" Starring Tim Allen, Tim was driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and had to quickly come to a stop due to a massive sink hole in the road.

His TV grandson was in the back seat. There were a couple of good shots of the Jeep in the show. With Tim's character persona of "Outdoor Man" I thought he really should be driving a go anywhere Jeep and not a go fast Jeep.

So I sent Tim a tweet with my personal recommendation.

If you don't watch "Last Man Standing" I recommend you give it a try. It's very funny and the remarks made by Tim Allen about our government is very conservative. There is a plethora of HAM radios as well. Now not only at the store in Tim's character office, but at home in his basement.

Will we see a lifted Jeep soon on "Last Man Standing"? Who knows, but I think this idea has Tim's vote! :D

XJ Wheeler
10-20-2014, 03:58 PM
Saw that episode. Was cool to see a SRT8 on there, but yeah, an offroad jeep would definitely be better.

Love the show though. Good to see something for our kind. Saw a call sign in the basement scenes too.

Brasscatz
10-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Used to love watching Home Improvement. We had every episode on tape. Maybe I should give this one a try