PDA

View Full Version : 1963 VW Bug RapTop

07Negative
10-09-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm selling my 63" OG ragtop bug. It's a Cali car. No rust, clean title, not graphed. It's got a 68' 1600cc motor that is a 12 volt convert. Freeway flyer tranny 4 speed. I'm not sure of miles on either the tranny or motor. However, it runs strong as heck and gets a cool 28-35mpg depending on driving and weather conditions. The upolstry was done by a previous owner about 7 years ago. It needs touch up. But complete. It's got Fuch wheels with good rubber. Electrical is good. Single carb. 56' tail lights. Got the OG steering wheel. No Black plates :(
If this car doesn't force you to get a divorce. You will see more ass than a toilet seat b/c of this car.
I'm selling b/c I own a Jeep. Oh and I'm trying to start a business in a commie state (Cali). I wont take a lick less than 6 grand. I've taken it to my friends my friends dad, whom was a VW mechanic during nazi Germany days in Germany for VW. I can skype, text, email, phone call for verification of such a claim.
The car does need some love. A paint job would be nice. The clear coat is poor quality. The ragtop was done half ass. But doesn't leak. I've maintained this car well. I wanted it to be my kids car (shes 3 now). I cruz every once in a while in it. 50mph and on date nights with the lady. I love this car like my 69' porsche. I'll provide pictures once my phone is fixed.
I will ship or tow it myself on the buyers coin. If I tow it. I'd only charge what my cost are. Not looking to make a profit. That includes trailer and miles to, not back. Better have beer when I get there.

XJ Wheeler
10-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Sounds sweet! Would love a pre-68. Good luck with the sale and can't wait on the pics.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

07Negative
10-09-2014, 07:19 PM
I really hate to sell it. Such a fun little car. But gotta make stuff happen. Thanks!

abebehrmann
10-10-2014, 08:07 AM
i love this car like my 69' porsche.

911???? Pics?!?!?!

07Negative
10-10-2014, 02:22 PM
yeah, it's a 911T all original. Got off the original owner even. Its kept at my moms house in Bakersfield.