PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

JeepMomma
09-18-2014, 10:42 PM
So this is all new to me... not only podcasts but Jeeps. But I LOOOVE my Jeep. --Jeep Momma

4.3LXJ
09-18-2014, 11:13 PM
Hey Jeep Momma, glad you joined. You will get used to us :D

We are a friendly bunch here, no flaming and we will answer your questions. But before you do, it would be nice if you could fill out your vehicle information in the User CP. If you need help with that, just holla and we will help you. That way if you have any questions, we will be able to better answer them.

Brasscatz
09-18-2014, 11:27 PM
Hello and welcome! We all started somewhere, so fire away!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

bluedragon436
09-18-2014, 11:27 PM
:welcome: to :xjtalk1: from Delaware!!

XJ Wheeler
09-19-2014, 04:57 AM
I take it you are the same "JeepMomma" that has been participating with us on Google+. I am one of the managers of the profile on that site and just wanted to say we appreciate the support and activity. :thumbsup:

Welcome to xjtalk! Like Steve said, we're just a bunch of goofball friends all brought together here for our common love of anything Jeep! So don't be afraid to jump in and join us. Any questions just ask. Here, there are no questions considered stupid. If you need help navigating the site or posting pics we have some pages to help so if you want i'll link them here.

Oh, and post some pics of that jeep! :D

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

abebehrmann
09-19-2014, 07:50 AM
Welcome to the site! Glad to have you aboard.

JeepMomma
09-19-2014, 07:57 AM
Thanks everyone! Be patient I'm still navigating this site and might take me awhile. Yes, Same Jeep Momma that's on G+