PDA

View Full Version : Sold out

Rocco83
09-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Traded my Cherokee today for an 07 Mini Cooper S to some kid that wanted a toy to spend daddy's money on. Car only had 54k miles and booked a hell of a lot higher than my Jeep. Couldn't say no, but now I'm Cherokeeless :(

XJ Wheeler
09-13-2014, 07:41 PM
Booooooooooooooooooo!!! :thumbdown:

:p

Probably worth more... in dollars anyways. :rolleyes:

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Rocco83
09-13-2014, 07:46 PM
Dollar wise yes, fun....that's debatable. Chances are to have real good fun in the Mini though I'd either have to be at a track or breaking a lot of laws on the road.

Just signed back up for college though and it'll be an 80 mile round trip. The trade came at a good time for that I guess. Already have that "shouldn't have got rid of that Jeep" feeling I have every time I sell/trade one though.

bluedragon436
09-13-2014, 07:58 PM
Yeah I know how you feel on that shouldn't have let it go feeling... I'm sure you'll find another XJ to pick up so that it can be a play toy, and still have the Mini for DD use, especially with the drive to school...

Rocco83
09-13-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm pretty damn lucky when it comes to finding deals on vehicles. I will most likely find me a new toy. I'll wait until the end of spring. 4x4s bring a premium here when winter is coming.

gary63
09-13-2014, 08:24 PM
will just figer out how much you will save on gas and put that money back for a xj and parts. Before you know it you will have another xj and you get to biuld it the way you want.

Mudderoy
09-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Dollar wise yes, fun....that's debatable. Chances are to have real good fun in the Mini though I'd either have to be at a track or breaking a lot of laws on the road.

Just signed back up for college though and it'll be an 80 mile round trip. The trade came at a good time for that I guess. Already have that "shouldn't have got rid of that Jeep" feeling I have every time I sell/trade one though.

They made 2.7 million of them. Have some fun, maybe save some money on gas then sell it and get two XJ's ;o)

WhileInTheWild
09-14-2014, 10:18 PM
I hope you don't have issues with your Mini but everyone I know that has one has had nothing but issues, hopefully it is just a skewed sampling of owners and yours is fine.

saar
09-15-2014, 02:24 AM
Nice car, the Cooper.
Enjoy it (maybe some pictures???)

Brasscatz
09-15-2014, 07:13 PM
:fail: :sign0024: :lame: :P