PDA

View Full Version : New here

dirtygirlcricket
08-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Just wanted to say hey. Trying to figure out how this thing works.

EekGirl96
08-13-2014, 09:59 AM
Welcome to the forum, glad to have ya!!!

If you have any question please feel free to ask any of us, we're here to help!!

Also please feel free to post a pic of your jeep, we would love to see it!!!

NW99XJ
08-13-2014, 10:04 AM
We definitely love pics here, the more the merrier!
No such thing as a dumb question either, you got something you're trying to figure out, or need help with, or just want some advice, post it up!...
We're all here to help!
Dont forget to check out the podcast, it's like a radio show on the internet, and it;s all about Jeeps and offroading. http://www.xjtalkshow.com/
We broadcast the show live too on the XJ Talk Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/xjTalk) every Thursday at 8pm PST

dirtygirlcricket
08-13-2014, 10:08 AM
You're sweet thank you. That's your podcast I take it? I kinda seen that on here and clicked on it. Very nice.

Rocco83
08-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Welcome welcome. This place is awesome if you need help. Lot of people with lots of knowledge and freely willing to give it out.

bluedragon436
08-13-2014, 10:24 AM
:welcome: to :xjtalk: from Delaware!!

NW99XJ
08-13-2014, 10:55 AM
You're sweet thank you. That's your podcast I take it? I kinda seen that on here and clicked on it. Very nice.

Thanks for the kind words!
I'm the co-host. Tony (Mudderoy) is the owner of the site, and runs the technical side of the shows broadcast, hosting, etc...
He and I have been doing this for years, (he longer than I)
...but honestly, we're just a couple of knuckleheads with a love of all that is Jeep and we just so happen to have a couple of microphones and love to talk!

4.3LXJ
08-13-2014, 11:05 AM
Welcome to the forum Cricket. Tell us about your Jeep

prerunner1982
08-13-2014, 03:26 PM
...but honestly, we're just a couple of knuckleheads with a love of all that is Jeep and we just so happen to have a couple of microphones and love to talk!

That also happen to get a little help from a couple other knuckleheads. :D

Welcome Cricket.

XJ Wheeler
08-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the forum. Tell us more about your jeep when ya can. Pics are always great too!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

NW99XJ
08-13-2014, 04:06 PM
That also happen to get a little help from a couple other knuckleheads. :D

Welcome Cricket.
This is true! We get alot of involvement and support from other XJT users like Jon here.... who produces our Radio Comm Tech segment. INVALUABLE information for those who want to learn about on & off trail communications equipment, ham radio, and the ins-and-outs of getting your HAM license.
This show wouldn't be what it is without guys like john, and Steve (4.3LXJ) who produces our Jeep Tips segments and the newest addition "Jeep Garage" ...where he;s gonna educate us on some excellent fabrication tips, tricks, and techniques.

prerunner1982
08-13-2014, 05:32 PM
This is true! We get alot of involvement and support from other XJT users like Jon here.... who produces our Radio Comm Tech segment. INVALUABLE information for those who want to learn about on & off trail communications equipment, ham radio, and the ins-and-outs of getting your HAM license.
This show wouldn't be what it is without guys like john, and Steve (4.3LXJ) who produces our Jeep Tips segments and the newest addition "Jeep Garage" ...where he;s gonna educate us on some excellent fabrication tips, tricks, and techniques.

Awww I can feel the :love0007: youre making me blush. :D

prerunner1982
08-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Cricket...we like member involvement, both here and on the Podcast.. take a listen an give a call to our voicemail: (530) 675-4102