PDA

View Full Version : xjTalk has a new member - jeepmedic!

Melissa
10-19-2009, 01:28 AM
jeepmedic! Thank you for joining xjtalk

If you have a few pictures of your Jeep, please post them. Everyone enjoys pictures.

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

jeepmedic
10-19-2009, 02:21 AM
Hey every one, I just bought my first xj but i am not new to jeeps or off roading. I have had a 96 bronco (small build up) then sold, had 97 tj DD but it broke to much to be DD so had to sell to get better DD, now i had the money to buy a project. I got a 89 xj I6 auto bone stock and kinda torn up but i got a good deal and i wanted something to work on now that i have so much time on my hands. I have just graduated RN school ( so ive got an extra 4 days a week and double my old paycheck LOL) and stated in the ER at the local hospital. But I am also a Firefighter medic on the local fire dept and i enjoy every sec of my job which i am working at now. but any who i will have plenty of questions on what do i do now!! so thanks in advance for all the stupid questions that i ask too!

Mudderoy
10-19-2009, 02:24 AM
Hey every one, I just bought my first xj but i am not new to jeeps or off roading. I have had a 96 bronco (small build up) then sold, had 97 tj DD but it broke to much to be DD so had to sell to get better DD, now i had the money to buy a project. I got a 89 xj I6 auto bone stock and kinda torn up but i got a good deal and i wanted something to work on now that i have so much time on my hands. I have just graduated RN school ( so ive got an extra 4 days a week and double my old paycheck LOL. But I am also a Firefighter medic on the local fire dept and i enjoy every sec of my job which i am working at now. but any who i will have plenty of questions on what do i do now!! so thanks in advance for all the stupid questions that i ask too!

Welcome! First off there isn't a stupid question. Second ask the stupid questions because you never know how many people want to ask that same "dumb" question but have been beaten up so many times in the past they just don't want to risk the embarrassment. We don't have a lot of rules here, but not making fun of someone's question is one of them.

:thumbsup:

UKJeepThang
10-19-2009, 07:11 AM
Welcome dude from a grey and drizzly London :headshake:

BlueXJ
10-19-2009, 10:32 AM
We do have one rule. If you have a stupid question and don't ask it and mess up your XJ then you will be chastised.
BTW Welcome to xjtalk.

TXstiGUY
10-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Welcome to xjtalk for Fort Worth TEXAS.

BlueXJ
10-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Forgot to ask you to post some piucs of your Jeep. We love pics even of stock Jeeps.

xj4life2
10-19-2009, 11:03 AM
We do have one rule. If you have a stupid question and don't ask it and mess up your XJ then you will be chastised.
BTW Welcome to xjtalk.

Now thats just good humor right there !! True, but still funny

Oh and welcome from Chico Ca

96xj
10-19-2009, 11:24 AM
:welcome: to xjtalk from florida

alwaysxj
10-19-2009, 11:29 AM
hello and welcome to xjtalk form utah

Dirt Dogg Rydas
10-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Eelcome!!!

tbone
10-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Hello and welcome from E. Tennessee, I'm new here myself.

COSXJFAN
10-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Welcome to XJT from COS!!:patriot:

N1TZU
10-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Hello jeepmedic ,Welcome to XJT from Maine......