PDA

View Full Version : Injectors

carlloomis1985
06-10-2014, 10:43 AM
it was wondering what kind of injectors can I use in my 90Jeep CherokeeI was told that I could use Dodge Neon injectors Ending in 703but I would like to get more information on this before I do it

rabies
06-10-2014, 10:59 AM
there is so much info out there.
i did this not to long ago. i just bought upgrade injectors for my 98 off ebay. with clips.
as long as the injector clip will fit(or you make it fit)it work granted the CC is the same or close
stratus injectors. mustang injectors..neon injectors...etc they work

XJ Wheeler
06-10-2014, 12:48 PM
My brother also has a '90 and he found out that the Volvo 746 injectors were also an option. They're cheaper cause its not as common knowledge. The are one piece and have the four hole cap.

But truth be told though he saw no real improvement, but he had leaking injectors so the one piece design was upgrade enough.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Mudderoy
06-10-2014, 02:00 PM
it was wondering what kind of injectors can I use in my 90Jeep CherokeeI was told that I could use Dodge Neon injectors Ending in 703but I would like to get more information on this before I do it

I seemed to remember a post about years and injectors, but the search on this software sucks. Here's a great tip! Use Google to search this site! :D

You just go to google and type in something like this "injectors site:xjtalk.com"

When I did that I found this!

http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5661

carlloomis1985
06-18-2014, 03:15 AM
Now I would like to pick ur guys brains about lighting
And dual battery's in my jeep I would like to pull in to a
Camp grown and light the hole place up I would also like under lighting any ideas for me what's some of the best lighting out
There

rabies
06-18-2014, 08:19 AM
^if you make your own thread you will be more likely to get responses.
my suggestion. LED. low consumption