PDA

View Full Version : Rob (Soft top talk)

HeartTheft
06-09-2014, 03:05 PM
I just listened to the Topless segment of this last episode, and I wanted to make a product recommendation, it's called a Jammock. It's a wrangler thing (you might understand) but it straps right onto your B pillar so it sits flush with the roll bar, doors can come off and it will stay no matter what!

It's also a Hammock! I slept in it TWO NIGHTS in a row and I slept better than any of my friends camping!

Highly recommended!

(You can buy it for 130ish on ExtremeTerrain.com or straight from Jammock.com)

Brasscatz
06-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Josh has something similar.... though I think he calls it a Banana Hammock....

HeartTheft
06-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Josh has something similar.... though I think he calls it a Banana Hammock....

My palm was in my face before I even knew what was going on. *facepalm* Should've seen it coming. XD

abebehrmann
06-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Those are kinda neat but I feel like you would have to be 3ft tall in order for them to be comfortable. They have any extensions to support your feet?

HeartTheft
06-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Surprisingly, using your nerd bars as a pillow works and letting your legs dangle a little is still comfortable, you sink enough that your ankles are pretty much just over your door (I'm 5'8" results may vary) and I literally just used my frame as a pillow. XD

I have a thin camping pillow that I usually use.

Surprisingly, like I said, I slept in the Jammock two nights in a row while camping, it just requires a little bit of patience while you find a comfy spot.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

HeartTheft
06-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Nerf* bars... I say Nerd too often and autocorrect decided to "Help" me.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk