PDA

View Full Version : a.w.o.l. again!

XjJeepacorn
05-25-2014, 06:12 PM
yeah so I haven't been around here much I didn't die or anything! I got a new job working at a large garage. Good old Canadian Tire! Started as a tire and lube tech! working on my apprenticeship.

I still have my pet services busniess so 2 full time jobs has left me with no time for anything! so thats whats up. I'm still adjusting to the new lofe style of zero time! but its good I like keeping busy!

Mudderoy
05-25-2014, 06:39 PM
yeah so I haven't been around here much I didn't die or anything! I got a new job working at a large garage. Good old Canadian Tire! Started as a tire and lube tech! working on my apprenticeship.

I still have my pet services busniess so 2 full time jobs has left me with no time for anything! so thats whats up. I'm still adjusting to the new lofe style of zero time! but its good I like keeping busy!

Two full time jobs, that's gotta be tough. Thanks for stopping by and giving us an update! :patriot:

4.3LXJ
05-25-2014, 06:48 PM
Good to have you back Naomi

bluedragon436
05-25-2014, 07:37 PM
Glad to have you back... I stay pretty busy with work myself, so I can only imagine how that works out doing two full time jobs at the same time!!

XjJeepacorn
05-25-2014, 09:12 PM
yeah well at least one of them is my own business that makes it a bit easier I don't have 2 bosses just 1. its all for the greater good of being licensed in a red seal traid :)

XjJeepacorn
05-25-2014, 09:15 PM
the red seal is a national standard so I can work as a licensed technician in any province but its a tone of work becoming a mechanic in america is easy. in canada you need 3 levels of college + a book with every job you need to know to fix a car signed off on then you can take your test to become a licensed technician.

bluedragon436
05-25-2014, 09:17 PM
becoming ASE certified is pretty close to that same setup to get there... At least you are able to get most of those boxes ticked off working there @ Canadian Tire... I miss hitting up that place during my two stays there in BC.. then again I miss the time and views that I got to enjoy there as well...

XjJeepacorn
05-25-2014, 09:19 PM
I still haven't even gone down to buffalo, I'm hoping with in the next few weeks I'll be able to but what I realised is I forgot about the track bar! I have a rough country adjustable right now. its going to be too long plus it has a bend so thats what I'm trying to figure out right now looking at what to get

XjJeepacorn
05-25-2014, 10:02 PM
becoming ASE certified is pretty close to that same setup to get there... At least you are able to get most of those boxes ticked off working there @ Canadian Tire... I miss hitting up that place during my two stays there in BC.. then again I miss the time and views that I got to enjoy there as well...

really? jeep freak made it sound easy! he said there is no apprenticeship

slipinkramer
05-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Work is good! Work is our friend!!

XjJeepacorn
05-29-2014, 09:16 AM
yeah I'm starting to get in my grove :)

Outlaw star
05-29-2014, 05:27 PM
I've been AWOL myself thanks to the Army. Hi Naomi!

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

XjJeepacorn
06-11-2014, 10:27 AM
hey Lee! Miss you buddy I hope all is well I see you got a promotion over on that other cherokee forum ;)

NW99XJ
06-11-2014, 10:29 AM
I was beginning to feel neglected....

XjJeepacorn
06-11-2014, 11:26 AM
awww Hugs Josh!!!

XjJeepacorn
06-11-2014, 11:27 AM
I ordered a Track bar from Clayton off road to I'm planing on going down the second weekend of july and staying for like a week :) lots of time to get the steering and brakes all done next on the list is swapping my tires over to the steel rims

Outlaw star
06-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Thanks. We took out a lot of Dbags. Lol

XjJeepacorn
06-11-2014, 07:53 PM
I'm on that list lmao! hey did you benifit because of the mods that stepped down because of me n glenda ?? if so good for u lol..

Outlaw star
06-11-2014, 07:55 PM
No, that wasn't the case. Lol. I browse around here a lot, just don't post as much. Ive been frequenting Total Ruckus a lot.

Outlaw star
06-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Since I've been back from the Army, I just don't have the patience to deal with jerks and dumb kids like I used to so I just kinda forum jump to avoid going off on em.

XjJeepacorn
06-11-2014, 09:17 PM
lmao! yeah everyone is good here its why I've stuck around rather then anyother forum. they are quick to resolve issues and very good about it too. I like this place as my new cyber jeep home. umfortinatly I haven't jad time latley to keep up with the tony and josh show! but I will when I have time :)

XjJeepacorn
06-11-2014, 10:01 PM
you know whats funny Lee? they let me on the cf face book page lol!! I never really go on it though! I'm glad you made it home safe :)

XjJeepacorn
06-12-2014, 08:55 AM
hey does CF hate women thats the feeling I get, noticed Jrok got banned that other canadian chick shannon is banned I've been perma banned twice lmao so has glenda, and I think the only reason she hasn't been banned a 3rd time is cause she never goes on! whos next? kate? I swar shes one of the nicest girls I've ever talked to on that forum! but I wouldn't he suprised if u guys go try and play big boy with the bann hammer again. Real great job at trying to attract more women to the site if you keep banning all the most popular girls. Now I wouldn't evem come back if I was asked, not until mike (okc, not blue) goes at least. I do not have kind words to say about that man so I'll just keep them to my self ;) but your the best lee :D

Outlaw star
06-12-2014, 09:15 AM
I don't ban anyone. I'm the nicest as you know. Lol. Jrock deserved hers though. It was only a temp for her. Honestly, I don't even own my Xj anymore, state made me get rid of it. I have an Mj project for myself and a Zj for the wife. All the little Dbags here in Fl took a lot of joy n fun outta owning one for me. Even had me turned away by majority vote from the one local club because "Mine wasn't show quality material like theirs.." That was total horse honkey in my opinion.

XjJeepacorn
06-12-2014, 08:46 PM
yeah thats complete bs

XjJeepacorn
06-12-2014, 08:50 PM
if I was in your situation I wouldn't even bother with them my jeep is far from show quality it smells like wet dog most of the time lol but its fun to go off roading I don't belong to any clubs really. I have some good wheeling friends and thats all we do is off road togeather. but thats it I can't stand the bs politics and games these "clubs" have. can we all just wheel camp and have a good time?? why does there have to be politics and drama? lol

XjJeepacorn
06-12-2014, 08:52 PM
double post!

Outlaw star
06-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Exactly!

XjJeepacorn
06-14-2014, 03:34 PM
honestly its kind of neat having my jeepin' friends we all know where we're gonna be on long weekends lol the hunt camp up in ardbeg lol