PDA

View Full Version : Notch Customs fender flares

bad luck
05-06-2014, 01:30 PM
My son and I and some friends installed these flares on our jeeps over the weekend. My son's white xj is stock height with 31" tires, I really like the flares on his. Mine has 33" tires and a 6 1/2" lift. I think mine is too high, I will probably lower it a couple inches later on. We are both going to get Rhino coating or the equivalent on them later. These flares are really tough, they are made of fiberglass 1/4" thick. We held up my sons old stock xj flare to my wife's Miata, but she doesn't want them installed on her car for some reason.

4.3LXJ
05-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Very nice looking flares

XJ Wheeler
05-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Those are nice! I like how they are almost factory looking in design, kinda like jeep skunkworks made them. And the clearance is nice too.

abebehrmann
05-06-2014, 03:22 PM
looks real nice, a whole lot easier on the eyes than the bushwacker ones. Never have warmed up to that style.

bad luck
05-06-2014, 03:59 PM
looks real nice, a whole lot easier on the eyes than the bushwacker ones. Never have warmed up to that style.

I never liked the pocket bolt holes, and I have read some reviews about bushwacker flares that were not to flattering.