PDA

View Full Version : New bumpers

bad luck
04-27-2014, 05:07 PM
I finally got around to painting and installing my bumpers. I'm pleased with how they came out. Except my winch won't fit in the front bumper, so I guess I will sell the Husky winch and get a smaller one, maybe a Warn M8000.

bluedragon436
04-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Nice looking bumpers.... Was looking at the pics first and was looking at the winch, thinking I didn't see it as fitting properly... I'm sure you'll be able to sell that winch and pick you up another at a good price...

XJ Wheeler
04-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Looks great Bob! Quite a nice design on both front and rear. Can't say as i recall the maker... ???

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

bad luck
04-27-2014, 09:26 PM
Those are made by Protofab, in Arizona. I got them for a good price, or at least I think so, my wife not so much.

OrangeXJ
04-27-2014, 09:36 PM
I don't what it is about wife's not understanding spending money on the jeep. Hell if there is a shoe sale they have to by some even if they don't need them.

XJ Wheeler
04-27-2014, 09:50 PM
Those are made by Protofab, in Arizona. I got them for a good price, or at least I think so, my wife not so much.

That's it! I shoulda recognized the holes for a hi-lift. Always liked that feature.

Thanks.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.