PDA

View Full Version : Glad I found XJtalk

KevinG
03-31-2014, 01:18 PM
So glad I found XJTalk. Looks to be a Cherokee owner's best friend. Everybody seems to be very friendly and helpful. Have already learned a ton of things from the posts. Never knew the power window lockout button was such a common issue as well as the power locks. My Cherokee has both of those problems. Thankfully it looks like there's plenty of information and how to fix these.

Mudderoy
03-31-2014, 03:53 PM
So glad I found XJTalk. Looks to be a Cherokee owner's best friend. Everybody seems to be very friendly and helpful. Have already learned a ton of things from the posts. Never knew the power window lockout button was such a common issue as well as the power locks. My Cherokee has both of those problems. Thankfully it looks like there's plenty of information and how to fix these.

Welcome to the site, and the kind words. You might enjoy our podcast! It's like a radio show but without the transmitter. http://xjtalkshow.com/

XJ Wheeler
03-31-2014, 11:42 PM
Hey Kevin, glad to have ya join up. I like to say we're just a bunch of friends hanging out and helping each other here. Welcome to the group. ;)

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

bluedragon436
04-01-2014, 12:09 AM
:welcome: to :xjtalk: and we are glad that you found us as well... Hope that you find many things to be helpful and enjoy being part of our family!!

EekGirl96
04-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Welcome to your new extended family...glad to have ya here!!!

And we're glad you found us too :)

abebehrmann
04-01-2014, 09:05 AM
Welcome! And remember, if you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to post your question. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Mudderoy
04-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Welcome! And remember, if you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to post your question. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Hell, I'd just post it and search if you don't get the answer you want. ;)