PDA

View Full Version : Welcome wtfjackbbq!!!

4.3LXJ
03-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Hi wtfjackbbq, :welcome: to the :xjtalk: forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Be sure and check out our XJ TALK SHOW! (http://podcasts.xjtalk.com) It\'s about Cherokees! It\'s like a radio talk show, but from the Internet.

Check out our sister sites, http://www.WranglerTalk.com/ and http://www.di-dah-dit.com/

wtfjackbbq
03-07-2014, 01:32 PM
Hi, thanks for the quick welcome. I actually found this site following your YJ build. The site looks pretty interesting with the xjtalk show and all, so i figured I'd try it out.

Currently I have a 1998 XJ limited, 6.5" lift, 35's, lots of work to do still.

XjJeepacorn
03-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Nice :) any pictures? Welcime to xjt

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

wtfjackbbq
03-07-2014, 02:51 PM
This is on 33's. I don't think I have any pictures of it on 35's yet. I don't drive it much until i get my other set of axles under it.

wtfjackbbq
03-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Couple more pictures. the one in the shop is the only pic I have with 35's, and one of them is off lol.

XJ Wheeler
03-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Hey man, love the orange accents! Great looking rig! Where ya be from, i see a lot of overseas tail lights in that pic?

Welcome to xjtalk!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

bluedragon436
03-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Nice looking XJ you have there... Looks like a fun thing to do with the same rear tire off of both yours and the XJ in front of yours in the shop!! LOL..

wtfjackbbq
03-07-2014, 04:09 PM
We are all in Japan. there is about 8 Jeeps here. All 4 in that pic are ding something, it ended up being about a 17 hour Saturday lol. The guy in front of me was patching his fenders, and I was putting on shackle re-locators

4.3LXJ
03-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Hi, thanks for the quick welcome. I actually found this site following your YJ build. The site looks pretty interesting with the xjtalk show and all, so i figured I'd try it out.

You mean the TJ? It will be interesting alright. We will pull the engine out starting tomorrow. But it won't stop there. Stay tuned

XJ Wheeler
03-07-2014, 04:56 PM
We are all in Japan. there is about 8 Jeeps here. All 4 in that pic are ding something, it ended up being about a 17 hour Saturday lol. The guy in front of me was patching his fenders, and I was putting on shackle re-locators

Nice! I love seeing XJs from other parts of the world, i don't know that i'll ever know where ALL XJs have traversed!

Btw, how are you liking those shackles relocators?

wtfjackbbq
03-07-2014, 06:06 PM
I like them a lot. I have the HDengineering "No-Lift" re-locators. They were really easy to install. The difficult part was cutting out my stock brackets. I have extended shackles, and I put them at about 45 degrees. It's a pretty good ride, and I get just the slightest bit of squat on climbs, but it is sitting a little low in the back now.

4.3LXJ
03-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Christopher, any Jeep the has a flexy suspension will squat a little on the climbs. Probably have it pretty well dialed in

XJ Wheeler
03-07-2014, 08:51 PM
I like them a lot. I have the HDengineering "No-Lift" re-locators. They were really easy to install. The difficult part was cutting out my stock brackets. I have extended shackles, and I put them at about 45 degrees. It's a pretty good ride, and I get just the slightest bit of squat on climbs, but it is sitting a little low in the back now.

Thanks! I've contemplated getting some. Mine is rather stiff in the back, so i was hoping a better angle would help.

wtfjackbbq
03-08-2014, 04:10 AM
Christopher, any Jeep the has a flexy suspension will squat a little on the climbs. Probably have it pretty well dialed in

Yea, I was shooting for a little bit when I set the shackle angle. The rear suspension it's just about where I want it. I have lots to re-do on the front though lol

4.3LXJ
03-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Don't we all

Mudderoy
03-08-2014, 10:27 AM

Just curious, how did you find out about the XJ TALK SHOW!

:welcome: to :xjtalk: :bacondance:

wtfjackbbq
03-08-2014, 03:59 PM
I was checking out 4.3XJ's TJ build, and looking at the rest of the forum, and saw a link to it. I forget where, but it caught my eye