PDA

View Full Version : Finally a Marine

SeniorGustas
12-27-2013, 03:05 AM
just got home from basic training. Learned a lot about myself, and there's never been a greater feeling than claiming the title united states marine. unfortunately I have to sell my jeep. But I know this isn't where I end with Cherokee's! I plan to go to marine combat training and once I hit my MOS school I want to get another! to anyone in the Washington area my jeeps for sale dirt cheap as long as its to a fellow jeep lover, other wise it would sit here and rot slowly! 5 inch lift on 32s matte tan 4 speed! Merrry Christmas to all im glad to be back on the site and following builds! Much love to the site! thanks, pvt schramm

bluedragon436
12-27-2013, 03:23 AM
Congrats on the new chapter and title in your life!! Why not keep your XJ and just ship it down, instead of starting anew?? If nothing else check out Military Jeepers (www.militaryjeepers.com), great group of folks, and there are quite a few that are in the WA area... might be able to list it up there on the for sale section and have a fellow Jeeper & military member pick her up....

SeniorGustas
12-27-2013, 03:45 AM
Thank you! its an honor, as far as keeping the jeep, im not sure it would even make it to Oregon.. hahhaha she needs some love, and right now im far more concerned with spending time with my family. This was my first jeep/car and im hooked I learned a lot about it and I would love to build another now that I know so much more and know what I want out of it. It also sounds like my butt will land on a MEU (marine expeditionary unit) aka being on a navy ship for a good 6-9 months so, it almost seems like a waste, to keep mine.

XJ Wheeler
12-27-2013, 05:58 AM
Congratulations! and a big thank you for setting out on this path for your country.

Hope you a safe and joyous venture!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

prcjeep
12-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Congrats and thank you!

Too bad yoy aren't closer to Houston, several of us would prob like to get our hands on it or hell we could just keep it up for you

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Hartly
12-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Congrats! and thank you for your service!!

ArmyGuy45
12-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Congrats and God speed to you. Keep your head low and your powder dry!

xj-jake
12-28-2013, 01:28 PM
THANK YOU!! :patriot:

SeniorGustas
01-01-2014, 04:19 AM
ya'll are far too nice, I wish I lived in texas. hell like 75% of the marine corps is from texas. hahha! I should thank you all, this forum is the only one I used and everytime I got stuck working on the jeep you all, taught me how to dix it! I plan to stick here and pass on the word! :)