PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at Triple S steel .....

Firemanray
12-20-2013, 04:04 PM
.....in Houston today??

I saw 3 young guys in there with a picture of an offroad bumper and a list of metal. They passed me later on the highway head'n off to do some fab work I'm sure.

I wondered if it might happen to be a member here building on their Xj.:D

bigjim350
12-20-2013, 04:44 PM
Damn you drive all the way to triple s for your steel? Conroe Mill supply sells steel at reasonable prices and should be alot closer to you.

Firemanray
12-20-2013, 05:47 PM
No, I usually order from Lehman's Pipe and Steel in Pollock. $35 delivery to my front door no matter how big the load. They are CHEAP as well. I bought steel tubing for roll bars which Lehman's doesn't stock. I was at AZZ Galvanizing dropping a load off so it wasn't to far out of the way.

Were you working the Sam Houston Tollway today? I saw an enclosed trailer that dumped a barrel through the back door and a bunch of tollway trucks were stopped there.

bigjim350
12-20-2013, 09:47 PM
No, I usually order from Lehman's Pipe and Steel in Pollock. $35 delivery to my front door no matter how big the load. They are CHEAP as well. I bought steel tubing for roll bars which Lehman's doesn't stock. I was at AZZ Galvanizing dropping a load off so it wasn't to far out of the way.

Were you working the Sam Houston Tollway today? I saw an enclosed trailer that dumped a barrel through the back door and a bunch of tollway trucks were stopped there.

Nope not me. I'm off on Friday and Saturday

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2