PDA

View Full Version : Welcome jeepguy97!!!

Brasscatz
12-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Hi jeepguy97, :welcome: to the :xjtalk: forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Be sure and check out our XJ TALK SHOW! (http://podcasts.xjtalk.com) It\'s about Cherokees! It\'s like a radio talk show, but from the Internet.

Check out our sister sites, http://www.WranglerTalk.com/ and http://www.di-dah-dit.com/

jeepguy97
12-19-2013, 11:10 PM
:smiley-scared003: hows it going guys. well I have a 97 Cherokee. its got a 4.0 air flow snorkel, hacked up swaz all fender trimming (lloks like crap) I also have some cooper stts (they suck) and I have a home made j yard lift. t bird coils (wayyy to stiff!!!) and some blocks and leafs from who knows where in the back (ditch the blocks save up n buy better first) then I also have a cool cracked tail light mod from hitting a tree (love my jeep) onto the exhaust its quite. like a stocker but flows like you know awesome!! im very funny, I own a graphic sign and decal shop, I build jeeps cuz I like them, don't you? I once had a woman leave me over it. GREAT!! now I have an extra 7000 a year for my jeeps thanks hunny!!! I still love you, haha :bacondance: but now the interior corbeua seat. yes it was expensive and yes its comfy. and it holds me in so its well worth the loot. the passengers sorry jback seats unusable unless I make effort to fix it so my OBA tanks not interfering. (I prefer to use the excuse sorry my seats broke so the deadbeats can walk) you can tell im not too serious. well I am!! but I also like to have fun. my last ccheroke I loved sits in the yard. resting in pieces as I dismantle my lady. I mean dismount wait I ment dismantle but yes I should dismount the tires ad put them on my current rig. well I have a cb isn't that mean im a real enthusiast? wel I am but the cb didn't prove anything. my mounts home made alone with most everything I do I make from junk roof rack ya its a old bed frame, the rear recovery yep some traile hitch I got for free at a garage sale!! I build beaterxjs. no there not pretty no there not practical to drive but I do anyways. ladies the line for your ride starts here. or wait... over there... no ya theres no line. so anyways whats up guys???

4.3LXJ
12-19-2013, 11:49 PM
lol Sounds like fun. Thanks for posting

Brasscatz
12-19-2013, 11:53 PM
Now that's an introduction!! Gonna have to see some pics though ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

xj-jake
12-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Welcome to the forum!!

XJ Wheeler
12-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Haha! Welcome to the site. When ya get a moment post some pics of the beast.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

jeepguy97
12-20-2013, 10:18 PM

jeepguy97
12-20-2013, 10:20 PM
Now that's an introduction!! Gonna have to see some pics though ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

red jeep is my last build (muddigger) the blue one started out stock I had some 31s and now u see where it is. all jacked up. needs some tuning but heck for 100 to lift it I said to hell with it. (then realized I should just swap all my parts over n be done)

jeepguy97
12-20-2013, 10:22 PM
I do have some other little things I didn't mention such as a oil catch can, and a C-ROK spacer. not anything too cool but there on there

jeepguy97
12-20-2013, 10:24 PM
btw that beater Cherokee on 31s did every trail at the cliffs but carnage and trail 8 for any Illinois boys!!! skinny peddle to the metal.

Brasscatz
12-21-2013, 08:30 AM
Very nice man! I'm partial to the red one myself ;)

jeepguy97
12-21-2013, 09:04 AM
Ya I could pos t up buildb thread on it. Nothing too fancy! Leafs went through floor