PDA

View Full Version : I'm back! Well kind of...

thesupercroc
12-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Greeting one and all!

You may (or may not) have been wondering were and what I have been doing a way from the site for so long. well let me tell you.

In June I started on my quest for the "disco patch" aka NREMT Paramedic.
The half way point will be coming up on DEC 22 2013 with the end being some time in July the exact date might change due to weather. If at all possible I want to get the clinical part out of the way before that but the way it is going right now it could be very close.

My jeep for the most part has been running well I had my first (non tire) work done on it in the form of replacing the radiator and just yesterday the battery (it did not like the -20 weather weird right?).

My little brother (Memento_Vivere) also got a Cherokee for his own a 96 white 2 door.

Brasscatz
12-14-2013, 01:12 PM
About time Anton, sheesh!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

bulrid8
12-14-2013, 02:10 PM
I know the hell of medic school! Been in it for 25 years. Just keep the xj running till done. Then you can have fun with it. You need any help with school, pm me. Glad to help out.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

XJ Wheeler
12-15-2013, 02:56 AM
Hey anton! I guess your brother got that message to ya. Good to see ya back... and don't do that again!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Memento_Vivere
12-17-2013, 10:57 PM
C'mon Anton, what a lame excuse for ignoring all these nice people. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, especially since you're always using that school excuse.

thesupercroc
12-18-2013, 09:41 AM
I know the hell of medic school! Been in it for 25 years. Just keep the xj running till done. Then you can have fun with it. You need any help with school, pm me. Glad to help out.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Thanks I will take you up on that offer. I have been looking at stuff i what to do on my jeep and stating to mass parts need for various jobs.