PDA

View Full Version : I would like to say

07Negative
11-09-2013, 08:49 PM
I take this forum for granted. My Iphone, computer at home, and at work. All have my password saved. So as soon as I hit "X" in the tool bar. XJtalk.com appears. All my lazy ass has to do is hit the "enter" button. As this forum appears. I take this shit for granted. I'd like to say, I big ol' motha funking thank you!" to whoever it is that makes this happen. I appreciate you. And I appreciate everyone that participates in this forum. Even if you suck as a human. :) I suck too. Cheers.

Andrew XJ
11-09-2013, 08:57 PM
I could not have possibly said that better myself I completely concur.... on a side note am I the only one using a smartphone that does not have to use Tapatalk?

bluedragon436
11-09-2013, 09:11 PM
I don't use tapatalk when I get on here using my smartphone.. But I will say taht I have my password saved on all of my computers and phone for :xjtalk:... just sucks when I start setting up a new (or at least new to me) computer or even worse a new computer and laptop, and can't remember the password I used.. LOL But all figured out now!!

cpttuna
11-09-2013, 09:37 PM
I have learned over the years to take nothing for granted. If I pick-up something useful, I make sure i write it down or print it. I also try to make sure the donor is thanked. The computer can crash or a fire may hit your house. Some of you know I purchased another XJ(a 98) a few months ago. I have impressed myself with what I have done to it because of the Jeep info I've learned.Just one example is what brand of part to buy and from whom. It doesn't hurt to say THANKS.

07Negative
11-09-2013, 09:55 PM
It doesn't hurt to say THANKS.
My point exactly. I got into a beef with the Mrs 2 days ago. She pointed out one of my wrongs. I've know of it. I didn't do enough about it to correct it. Told her I'd work on it. Therefore my post is my effort to work on it. Not just this post. This post has been a long time coming. But it's one of my many efforts. Keep up the good work folks!