PDA

View Full Version : Rusty's 4.5" front coils from an XJ and a few other items

07Negative
11-09-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm going to be replacing my Rusty's 4.5" coils which have a 150lb rate. I'm not sure of the mileage on them to be honest. I'll take a rough guess and say 70K miles. But I'll be contacting Rusty's to see what the uncomressed length is of new ones and compare that to what mine are once I get them out from under the Jeep.
I'm replacing them with Clayton coils and JKS ACOS. They are still on the Jeep until the ACOS show up.

I'm really not sure what the value of these would be.... $75?
I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have no ideal what shipping would cost. If the price isn't a fair value. Let me know so I can be fair.

I will also have a Rusty's HD adjustable track bar and mount available shortly. As I'll be doing cross over steering when my welfare check clears :p

As well as Rusty's steering conversion. It's a inverted T system. The TRE's are about 8 months old. So I'd suggest getting new ones.

I've also got Fox Shocks (all 4 corners). The fronts are with remote res. and the rear are mono. I switched them out for 2 reasons. 1) Too stiff for my likings 2) I'm going up in lift.
Note: I had a buyer for these a while back. But those good ol' Craigslist flakes striked again!

I've also go this item that I never ended up using. It is brand spankin new : http://jksmfg.com/i-9052792-cherokee-xj-1984-2001-rear-upper-adjustable-shock-mount.html

Again, I'm in Bay Area, Ca. Shipping is possible on your dime please. I do have Paypal it turns out. If you have any questions, ask away.

Metlic53
11-13-2013, 03:36 PM
I'll take the coils if you can find out how much shipping is and pm me

jasonwhitexc
12-18-2013, 07:36 PM
do u still have the coils

07Negative
12-18-2013, 07:53 PM
I do. They are still on my jeep at this second. I'm gathering parts to get a bunch of work done all at once. So I have yet to take them off.

07Negative
12-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Fox shocks are officially sold and gone.

jeepguy97
12-19-2013, 11:19 PM
coils? shipped to 60097

07Negative
12-19-2013, 11:20 PM
I'd probably just ship for $80 total.

jasonwhitexc
01-05-2014, 01:47 PM
when are you going to remove the springs?

07Negative
01-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Hopefully in the next 2weeks. I've been working 12-14 hour days 7 days a week for the past month. Just waiting for things to slow down.

07Negative
05-20-2014, 09:10 PM
I got a few bits on this post while back but no commitments from anyone. So I'm bringing it back! Next Tuesday I'm 100% taking my Jeep apart. Only acts of God will stop me.
So up for dips still is 4.5" coils which I need to find out if they have drooped at all.

Rusty's HD adjustable panhard bar with frame side mount. It will need new bushings. I can get them, but they will have to cost you what it costs me.

Also a Rusty's inverted T steering setup. Drag link and tie rod. Will need new TRE & the poly spacers to prevent the tie rod from rolling. Again, I can get those items. But I will have to pass on the charges.

A HP D30 that needs much love. Upper control arm bracket on the passenger side is FUBAR. So are the lowers (sorta not too bad).

An OEM steering gear box and pump.

I posted my 8.25" in a different for sale section. But that's also up for grabs.

I want to be fair on pricing. So let me know what works for you. And I'll let you know if I agree. I really don't know how to price these items. I need to recope a few expenses and then I'd like to donate to the fella building the Jeep for Wounded Warriors down in Bakersfield. Which really is my biggest concern more than anything (the donation part that is).