PDA

View Full Version : Hello

NutnButnXJ
11-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Just wanted to post a hello. I just joined (no applause please) and just bought my first XJ after years of wanting one. I've had three Cj's and a Yj. So I've been around Jeep products off and on since the mid 80's. I have a bunch of ideas and a lot of questions. Be easy on me, but honest or whatever the mood strikes ya. I'm thick skinned, but comes from my years in the Corps and of course being married! Hope to meet you all soon.

Daymon

Brasscatz
11-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Hello and welcome! You're gonna love it here. Ask away and show us some pics of that XJ!

xj4life2
11-02-2013, 10:08 AM
welcome , not to worry things are pretty mellow here, we have a strict no flame policy. Don't be afraid to ask anyhting , you wil get an answer. Enjoy your stay !!!

EekGirl96
11-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Welcome!!! We're a pretty easy going forum so don't be shy and ask away!!

Also, like Jim said, please feel free to post some pics and specs of your xj, would love to see them :)

nickyg
11-02-2013, 10:24 AM
Welcome, It's nice to see another Carolina boy around here.

NutnButnXJ
11-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Trying to figure out how to get around on this site. Ugh!

" Life's Full challenges, it only makes you stronger"!

Brasscatz
11-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Trying to figure out how to get around on this site. Ugh!

" Life's Full challenges, it only makes you stronger"!

Well you're in luck good buddy! We have a few videos that help out navigating the forum! If the videos in this thread don't answer a question you have, feel free to ask away!

Link:
http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12582

bluedragon436
11-02-2013, 02:50 PM
:welcome: to :xjtalk: from Delaware!!! Feel free to ask questions and post as you feel like!!