PDA

View Full Version : Smittybilt XJ package sale! Save big on this promotion!

ironmanandy
10-23-2013, 11:32 PM
Hey guys, we finally got everything put together on the Smittybilt sale! This is a one time offer bent on promoting the new line of XJ products from Smittybilt. They approached me because I am so tied with XJ groups. Here's the deal. Packages of bumpers, winches, rock sliders, body cladding. All at an awesome discount and flat rate shipping is absorbed by the company, distributor, me and buyer so these prices cant be beat! First ten winch combos receive a free winch cover 24.99 value and all combos get a free T shirt, Hat and wind shield banner! If you only are interested in singular Items send me a PM and Ill try to help ya out!

http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Products/Smittybilt.html

Mudderoy
10-24-2013, 10:02 AM
Hey guys, we finally got everything put together on the Smittybilt sale! This is a one time offer bent on promoting the new line of XJ products from Smittybilt. They approached me because I am so tied with XJ groups. Here's the deal. Packages of bumpers, winches, rock sliders, body cladding. All at an awesome discount and flat rate shipping is absorbed by the company, distributor, me and buyer so these prices cant be beat! First ten winch combos receive a free winch cover 24.99 value and all combos get a free T shirt, Hat and wind shield banner! If you only are interested in singular Items send me a PM and Ill try to help ya out!

http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Products/Smittybilt.html

So if you guys didn't catch it here's a major manufacture that is making and selling after market goodies for a vehicle that hasn't been made since 2001. Pretty amazing.

BlueXJ
10-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Looks good and some real nice pricing.

Andrew XJ
10-24-2013, 03:47 PM
how much will a winch alone cost me because I'm flat broke and desperate need of a winch.

Brasscatz
10-24-2013, 06:46 PM
how much will a winch alone cost me because I'm flat broke and desperate need of a winch.

Depends on which pirate bar you go to, but usually around 2 schillings. Lol, you can get a XRC8 for just a hair over $300

Andrew XJ
10-24-2013, 06:52 PM
well then go ahead and give me one went for two shillings and one winch for 300.

in all seriousness though I'll take a winch.