PDA

View Full Version : Lie Clocks

Brasscatz
10-22-2013, 03:48 PM
A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, “What are all those clocks?”

St. Peter answered, “Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.”

“Oh,” said the man, “whose clock is that?”

“That’s Mother Teresa’s. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.”

“Incredible,” said the man.

“That’s Abraham Lincoln’s clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life,” St. Peter informed him.

“Where’s Obama’s clock?”

“His clock is in Jesus’s office. He’s using it as a ceiling fan.”

4.3LXJ
10-22-2013, 05:38 PM
How true. I like it

Brasscatz
10-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Only would've been better if we used Obama's clock as a jet turbine lol

4.3LXJ
10-22-2013, 06:04 PM
Water turbine? How many megawatts do you suppose we could get?

Brasscatz
10-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Ooh! I like it! We could power the earth and surrounding planets!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

4.3LXJ
10-22-2013, 08:41 PM
And lower our greenhouse gasses. Speaking of gas ..................

Which end does he speak from anyway?

Paddletrucker
10-23-2013, 03:03 PM
I like it that Obama's clock is in heaven and not on Earth. I wouldn't want anything that's powered by Obama's lies on Earth at all. It would likely power the Earth off of it's natural rotation, screw up its' orbit and I'm sure elongate our travel around the sun and then there really will be some catastrophic environmental consequences. I'm talking oceans on fire, shifting magnetic poles, species extinction, season reversal, ice ages, and all kinds of other disasters that Al Gore has nightmares (and then makes money off of) about!