PDA

View Full Version : Crazy day

bigjim350
10-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Well I got a call about 3:30 am this morning that somebody was on my property. I quickly got up, got dressed and then went outside. My neighbor who called me came over. He told me that there were 3 guys over her messing with my cars and looking in my bedroom window. I then did the one thing I always yell at people for in scary movies. I went running around in the middle of the night, unarmed, looking for the guys. Luckly for them (or maybe me) i didnt find them. When it became daylight I started looking around the outside of the house. I could tell somebody was in my jeep, cause some stuff was moved around. Now the real creepy thing i found, was the smeared finger prints on my bedroom window which showed they were trying to open it. SO today I bought myself a new shotgun. Also I know who it was that was doing it. It is a group of meth heads living in an abandoned trailer behind my property. I went back there this afternoon to check things out. You can tell that there are people living in that trailer, and looks like a lot of stolen stuff in it. I also noticed that about 2' of that trailer is over my property line. Well today I decided to burn some brush that has piled up. But uh oh I started the fire a little too close to that trailer (that was over on my property) And wouldnt you know, that damn trailer burnt up pretty quick.....my bad. Those assholes done ****ed with the wrong person!

4.3LXJ
10-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Nice, that is one way to move them out

bigjim350
10-11-2013, 09:52 PM
its just hard to go to sleep when you know somebody tried to break into your house, in your bedroom window, while your asleep in there.

Firemanray
10-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Now now jimbo you really must learn to control your fire better.:D
That's gotta be a bit spooky, I probably wouldn't sleep for a week. Make sure you do some really noisey target practice over the week end.

bigjim350
10-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Well they seemed to be really interested in the jeep. So i aired up all the tires, washed it, rolled down all the window, and then parked it in the front yard. oh yeah, and i chained my pit bull to the jeep who will be sleeping underneath it. he barks....I shoot. The neighbors know the people and seem to think they wont stop coming at me, especially after the fire. Well I say BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Firemanray
10-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Well they seemed to be really interested in the jeep. So i aired up all the tires, washed it, rolled down all the window, and then parked it in the front yard. oh yeah, and i chained my pit bull to the jeep who will be sleeping underneath it. he barks....I shoot. The neighbors know the people and seem to think they wont stop coming at me, especially after the fire. Well I say BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Sounds like we need to have an xj talk reunion at your place this week end. Round the clock armed security!!

Brasscatz
10-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Wow, holy crap bro! Glad you and the wife are alright. I'm sure glad your neighbor is a watchful person at that hour of the night! Wonder why they have any issues with you, do they even know you or just choose you at random because you were there? Be careful and keep us updated!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

Brasscatz
10-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Might also be a good idea to see if the cops can lift some of those smeared prints off the window.

bigjim350
10-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Might also be a good idea to see if the cops can lift some of those smeared prints off the window.

No need for cops. I'll take care of this myself;) The cops can show up for the clean up....

XJ Wheeler
10-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Wow bud. Wow! Crazy day is an understatement! Be careful with people like that, they don't think straight.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Dredwolf
10-11-2013, 11:04 PM
While I have a....useful amount of kinetic euthanasia equipment.......available to myself and my wife, much can be said for good motion detection security lights, and lights you can activate to seriously light up your place at night.

My house is several hundred yards from the road, and I like it that way. But a few flips of switches duplicated in the kitchen and master bedroom (opposite ends of the house), I can light the place up and even impress the county sheriff. 3-cell LED Maglights are mounted above the front and back doors, so no one has to hunt for a light if we are in a rush to get outside.

And when going outside to engage, always have a secondary weapon to back up the primary.

Yeah, there is a reason those numbers are painted on the house-facing side of the rocks coming up the driveway....:rolleye0012:

bigjim350
10-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Have a lot of light outside. Lights dont stop meth heads, bullets do.......

Dredwolf
10-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Have a lot of light outside. Lights dont stop meth heads, bullets do.......

I am trying to create my own politically correct term for the solution, so it should be "kinetic euthanasia do"....

;)

bigjim350
10-11-2013, 11:17 PM
I am trying to create my own politically correct term for the solution, so it should be "kinetic euthanasia do"....

;)

Good call! And in the likely case that I end up shooting these ****ers outside and dragging them inside, this is all a false story, and nothing i do is pre-meditated, and should not be used in court ;)

Dredwolf
10-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Any advice/suggestion/statement/sentence/words/slang/gibberish rendered/typed/sent/telepathically implied is purely in jest/coincidence/alternate reality and should not be construed as actual avocation for anything.

:D

4.3LXJ
10-11-2013, 11:35 PM

;)

Slug throwers. When questioned, pitching snails will suffice :D

bigjim350
10-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Feel like a gangster right now Lol. Sitting on my front porch smokeing with a pistol by my side

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

Brasscatz
10-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Feel like a gangster right now Lol. Sitting on my front porch smokeing with a pistol by my side

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

You're not a gangster unless you hold up about $17 in ones and fives and take a selfie :rolleye0012:

nickyg
10-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Get a bear trap, bait it with a 6pack. By morning you'll have bagged your limit.

nickyg
10-12-2013, 10:38 AM

;)

It's called "protecting your homestead" Thank god we can still keep our guns. Some say the average citizen has no need for an asset type rifle. but I guess they never had to protect their family from a group of druggies. I'll get off my soap box now.

Dredwolf
10-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Some say the average citizen has no need for an asset type rifle. but I guess they never had to protect their family from a group of druggies.

Then I shall claim to be an extraordinary citizen, and my need is valid, because they will not allow me to have towed artillery (or self-propelled either), so I must simply make do. ;)

And I can't have one of these either... watch the volume!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH4PkOhrSn0

saar
10-13-2013, 02:08 AM
And I thought I live in a scary place ;)
I'm glad you are fine. I don't know the kind of persons on your place, but here, I would watch out from a people that I burned their house...

cantab27
10-13-2013, 02:59 AM
kick there ass jimbo.......meth head smoking Honda drivers ......oh and pics bro

oderdene
10-13-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm glad you are fine Bro. I don't know people on your place, but here, always drunk boys are dangerous, but we can't use a weapon/gun for defend ourselves. I am agree with Saar.

Thanks to your neighbor.

Brasscatz
10-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Well no update today... hope he isn't in jail or the meth heads didn't get him first...

07Negative
10-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Tweekers are the worst! I wish you the best.