PDA

View Full Version : Naxja 30th

bad luck
10-11-2013, 08:56 PM
The Naxja members were in town for their 30th anniversary celebration this week. I just arrived home last night, so I was too late to participate in any of their events. But I went down to the Slickrock Campground where most of them were staying, and visited with some of them and admired the xj's they had. Some were incredible. I really enjoyed seeing them, I didn't see it, but someone told me that one of the guys had stuffed a corvette engine in his. I talked to a guy who drove his all the way from North Carolina, he was in the military and had a great time he said. And he was leaving tonight after their dinner and giveaway, to drive back. I don't think you were able to make it here, were you Josh?

abebehrmann
10-12-2013, 12:04 PM
http://youtu.be/evQJ_ki1vb8. I think this might be it. Can't imagine there are too many of these driving around!

bluedragon436
10-12-2013, 02:52 PM
I know there actually should have been two there with Vette motors, one being the LT1 and one was an LS in a 97+ XJ... both from east coast, and both military... I would love to make it out for a gathering like this one day!!