PDA

View Full Version : Carolina edition xj

staxx14
10-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Hi, I just bought my first xj last week. Searched for weeks for something with low miles in good condition. I didn't want something too old but i just couldn't pass this up. It's a 96 xj, Carolina edition. I never heard of one. It is a very bone stock model with nothing special. An SE model,2wd. I'm wondering if its just a decal someone put on. Anyway i had it checked out, and it has 89k origional miles. Super clean and i love it! Thanks for any info. I'm new to the forum and just learning my way around here. I'm hoping the pics upload.

XJ Wheeler
10-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Never heard of it. It looks like it is probably just a decal and i highly doubt its a factory package or anything but ya never know. You could get a build sheet from Jeep and see for sure.

Very clean! Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

staxx14
10-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the reply xjwheeler.

XJ Wheeler
10-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the reply xjwheeler.

Anytime!

abebehrmann
10-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Very clean! It's hard to find any XJ with less than 100k these days, congrats! Never heard of Carolina Edition either, I also think it's prob just a decal. Any modification plans?

staxx14
10-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks abe. My mind is running with what type of mods to do. But for now , just nicer rims and better tires. It's not 4x4,and i just drive rural roads and dirt roads but wouldn't mind it looking like one. Love the looks of the xj.

XJ Wheeler
10-06-2013, 08:53 PM
A lot of Jeepspeed XJs are 2wd. (If you don't know what Jeepspeed is that's okay, they're XJs modified for fast desert competitions.) Nothing wrong with a nice 2wd, just not as capable... obviously. But, still get ya through a lot.