PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want stock XJ and YJ parts?

TimmyTXJ
09-05-2013, 10:38 AM
I've got a garage full of parts that need to go. I'm offering them up to anyone willing to stop by and get them. Everything from the XJ for free. Make an offer for the springs from the YJ.

From the XJ:
Dented passenger front fender (accident damage from PO)
Dented/tweaked front bumper (accident damage from PO)
Dented rear bumper (PO backed into something)
Steering gear box with pitman arm (leaks)

From the YJ:
Original leaf springs (she's lifted now :D)

Brasscatz
09-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Hmm... I may be interested in the bumpers. Might try to fab something up with them at some point. Did you put a SYE on her yj? If so, I'd prob be interested in her old slip yoke. But I don't remember seeing you adding a sye to it so no worries ;)

nateyz2000
09-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Hmm... I may be interested in the bumpers. Might try to fab something up with them at some point. Did you put a SYE on her yj? If so, I'd prob be interested in her old slip yoke. But I don't remember seeing you adding a sye to it so no worries ;)

I have good bumpers for xj... In case those are damaged

Brasscatz
09-05-2013, 09:26 PM
I have good bumpers for xj... In case those are damaged

Timmy lives about 20 minutes from me so I may go that route first. But I appreciate it and will let you know if I need ya ;)

TimmyTXJ
09-06-2013, 07:26 AM
You're most certianly welcome to them Jim! The back bumper has a little dent in it that should come out with a little work. The front bumper is tweaked on the passenger side but it'll probably work good if you're looking to make a "shorty" out of it. I'll be around tomorrow morning and probably most of Sunday, send me a text and we'll get together.

PS... I installed a trans drop on Jens Jeep so no SYE. I'll keep you in mind for the yoke though if I ever get around to upgrading mine!

Brasscatz
09-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Sweet, thanks bro. I was thinking slip yoke from the yj because they are made to accept steeper angles than ours are. I'd have to confirm the spline count on mine first though. I don't know if a yj yoke would even be compatible with my np242

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it