PDA

View Full Version : Kermit goes back to school

matchframe
09-03-2013, 01:08 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/matchframe/Slide1_zps47448abf.jpg

Kermit (and Allison) are back at Baylor. I took this pic on 164 just after we got off of I-45. I am still amazed at how these XJs are built, especially after the wreck it was in a year and half ago.

XJ Wheeler
09-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Hey, Bill. Good to hear Kermits still going strong. How's it been going for ya?

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Mudderoy
09-03-2013, 07:00 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/matchframe/Slide1_zps47448abf.jpg

Kermit (and Allison) are back at Baylor. I took this pic on 164 just after we got off of I-45. I am still amazed at how these XJs are built, especially after the wreck it was in a year and half ago.

Thanks for the updates and the great picture. It was a great story of another XJ saved from the scrap pile, and it's great to see it's still getting used!

matchframe
09-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Hey, Bill. Good to hear Kermits still going strong. How's it been going for ya?

Been going great!! Feeling Blessed !!

matchframe
09-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the updates and the great picture. It was a great story of another XJ saved from the scrap pile, and it's great to see it's still getting used!

I don't think Allison wants anything else. I told her that when she graduates, she should get something new. She said that she does not ever want to get rid of Kermit. I told her she does not have to get rid of him, keep Kermit and get something new. :thumbsup:

XJ Wheeler
09-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Been going great!! Feeling Blessed !!

Awesome! That's great to hear.

matchframe
09-04-2013, 06:35 AM
I did a couple of things to Kermit over the summer. I added keyless entry. I also installed a Drawtite hitch to help protect the fuel tank. I found the hitch on Craigslist for $50

Brasscatz
09-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Glad to see Kermit still doing well! I think that Jeep has a home for the rest of its life! It's ok to get another car, but that Jeep has to be a keeper!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it