PDA

View Full Version : Need a co-host sub!

Mudderoy
09-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Just found out this past Sunday that Josh won't be making it to the Thursday 10pm CT recording of the Tony and Josh Show. I'd like to have a sub for Josh.

As you know Josh and I use Skype and we do a picture-in-a-picture with Josh. I'd like to do the same thing with the sub, but if you'd like to be on the show and all you have is a landline, or Skype, but no camera please chime in!

That's this Thursday, two day from now.

DETOURS
09-03-2013, 10:18 AM
That's past my bed time! :indifferent0020:

Mudderoy
09-03-2013, 10:48 AM
That's past my bed time! :indifferent0020:

There you go bragging again... :spongebob:

DETOURS
09-03-2013, 06:32 PM
If you can bend.......it could be an option......:flameon:

DETOURS
09-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Me thinks 10pm to you is 11pm to me, which...........wouldn't be very interesting.....

EricT93
09-04-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm not too knowledgeable about XJs but I love them aswell as the automotive world in general. I dont work til 11am Friday so if you just want another voice on the air I'd be honored. If you're looking for somebody with more experience or knowledge I definitely understand, just thought I'd offer my availability.

msmoorenburg
09-04-2013, 10:01 AM
too bad I'll be in the road to Colorado

Mudderoy
09-04-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm not too knowledgeable about XJs but I love them aswell as the automotive world in general. I dont work til 11am Friday so if you just want another voice on the air I'd be honored. If you're looking for somebody with more experience or knowledge I definitely understand, just thought I'd offer my availability.

This is actually for the Tony and Josh Show. So no Jeep knowledge is necessary. We just talk about things we want to talk about. Maybe I can just set up the call in line and you guys can call in. Matt on the road, Kee in her survivalist bunker, etc...

EekGirl96
09-04-2013, 11:15 AM
This is actually for the Tony and Josh Show. So no Jeep knowledge is necessary. We just talk about things we want to talk about. Maybe I can just set up the call in line and you guys can call in. Matt on the road, Kee in her survivalist bunker, etc...

You mean my Zombie Apocalypse "fun zone" ;)

07Negative
09-04-2013, 12:17 PM
man, I must have been sleepin on this show. I'll at least be listening. Not sure if I'd be of any help. All I got is an iPhone.

Mudderoy
09-04-2013, 12:28 PM
man, I must have been sleepin on this show. I'll at least be listening. Not sure if I'd be of any help. All I got is an iPhone.

We may just try a big live call in. Everyone that would like to call in Thursday; make note...

1-267-507-0240 and your conference code is 219835. I'll have that up about 9:30ish tonight (CT) Could be as late as 10pm though.

We have used it as a call in line in the past, but I think we'll just use it as a PARTY line! Everyone on will be on the air and on the podcast.

EekGirl96
09-04-2013, 12:32 PM
We may just try a big live call in. Everyone that would like to call in Thursday make note...

1-267-507-0240 and your conference code is 219835. I'll have that up about 9:30ish tonight (CT) Could be as late as 10pm though.

We have used it as a call in line in the past, but I think we'll just use it as a PARTY line! Everyone on will be on the air and on the podcast.

Uhm, are my days off...I thought it was Thursday,...

unless today is Thursday, but im pretty sure its Wednesday....atleast I hope lol

07Negative
09-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Well Tony. I'm doing my home work and listening to the Pod Casts at work today. I gotta say man. You do put on a great show. You & Josh have great radio voices which makes listening to talk radio really enjoyable. After about 5 minutes of NPR whiny voices, I want to slit a main artery. Though they do have some good convos from time to time. I'm a new listener.

Mudderoy
09-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Well Tony. I'm doing my home work and listening to the Pod Casts at work today. I gotta say man. You do put on a great show. You & Josh have great radio voices which makes listening to talk radio really enjoyable. After about 5 minutes of NPR whiny voices, I want to slit a main artery. Though they do have some good convos from time to time. I'm a new listener.

Thanks! Very kind. Yeah I think everyone at NPR are vegetarians so what they can eke out into the microphone, well it's all they can do on salad! lol

07Negative
09-04-2013, 02:24 PM
I analyze the commentary as people that sit in offices speculating vs actually living the life of. For example when a overly concerned group of people speculate about being poor and want to make such people not poor or to heal their so called problems. Those whiny voices are the ones that kill me. Like they have a frickin clue on poor people and their daily problems. (Using poor folks only as an example).