PDA

View Full Version : Long time no log in.....

DETOURS
08-30-2013, 12:37 PM
What's new & improved?
Talked to Bear last evening, thought I'd check in! :smiley-scared003:

XJ Wheeler
08-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Howdy Mark! Good to see you're back.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Brasscatz
08-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Oh man, I thought you forgot about us!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

Mudderoy
08-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Welcome back! We're in the process of revamping the site to highlight the new 2014 Jeep Cherokee! We'd love to see the DETOURS armor and add-ons that you'll be offering for this off road beast! :patriot:

http://www.allpar.com/photos/jeep/cherokee/2014/rubicon/trail.jpg

DETOURS
08-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Howdy, Howdy......
New XJ???
Lol......Our old one's keep me working 7 days a week still...;)
There's no hurry......When a vehicle is new, a very, very small percentage used off road.....you'll get a couple cool one's at SEMA with outrageous price tags, some bolt on SmithyBuilt stuff...(yes I did say Smithy)..and the like....
What we need to do is import our old one's from China, where they're still being built & do simple motor swaps!!!:bacondance:
What little free time I've had, I've trying to get my own Jeep back to 'road worthy' and somewhat completed....so I haven't had much forum time.
It's been and remains to be a very busy year for the shop, pretty crazy actually.....but, I'll make some time to check in a lot more often, hope you're all well!

cantab27
08-30-2013, 02:16 PM
zup mark ....good to see ya logged on .....shop busy that's a good thing anit it ...hows the young fella , wheeling that jeep yet .....

DETOURS
08-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Owen is well and actually enjoying school this year! (kinda strange)
I'll probably have the Jeep on on the ridgeline tonight as a matter of fact, we have company from Florida and I'm told I need to scare the pants off someone......Who am I to say no...lol....:xj-red:

DETOURS
08-31-2013, 07:39 AM
Well.......that kinda back fired......:o
Took a different trail, and a different rider......1/2 way up the mountain, passing through an over grown pricker patch taller than the Jeep......came down on 5 downed trees about 10" round.....Hmmmm, marched forward, Jeep immediately turned sideways.....live tree behind me, 2 trees against my left wheels, one under the Jeep, one in front.....off camber, on the side of a mountain........
Long story short....after 15 minutes of WTF.............My rev limiter works & new minor body damage....but hey, I slept in my own bed last night!!:hitsfan:

oderdene
08-31-2013, 07:55 AM
wow, thanks god, you are lucky. hope everything good with you, welcome back to XJ world

4.3LXJ
08-31-2013, 09:49 AM
Took a different trail, and a different rider......1/2 way up the mountain, passing through an over grown pricker patch taller than the Jeep......came down on 5 downed trees about 10" round.....Hmmmm, marched forward, Jeep immediately turned sideways.....live tree behind me, 2 trees against my left wheels, one under the Jeep, one in front.....off camber, on the side of a mountain........
Long story short....after 15 minutes of WTF.............My rev limiter works & new minor body damage....but hey, I slept in my own bed last night!!:hitsfan:

:timeout: Pics or it didn't happen :D

BlueXJ
08-31-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm with Steve pics.

Dredwolf
09-02-2013, 08:30 AM

I am guessing you accomplished the original intent of the trail ride? ;)

DETOURS
09-02-2013, 05:31 PM
It was PITCH DARK......But I can take pictures of my thorn scraped legs? or worse......have the wife log in who was the passenger who now hates my Jeep......My kid, now the wife hate the Jeep......Oh well.
Note: Been without internet for 3 days, I love Kentucky!.....-----> :spongebob:
Ummmm, mello ride with intended party (company from Florida/female) the next afternoon.....nothing crazy, she had fun....got her to quiver once, after the previous night, that was good enough! ;)