PDA

View Full Version : Just got off the phone w my lawyer

07Negative
08-28-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm pretty much venting. There will be no organization to my typing.

The DA's office wants to take away my 2nd Amendment rights or serve 120 days in county. Over something I have the right to in CA by its own constitution & law. But yet the local cops have done crap about the drive by shooting that went on in the first place, in front of my home. I was outside w my 18 month old daughter and these c*** su***** moth** *****s want to dick around with the normal guy, while washing my Jeep minding my own damn business. The normal guy took 3 illegal firearms off the streets & out of the hands of teenagers. The normal guy turned around and taught them farming & urban homesteading practices. The normal guy picked up trash on the street bc ppl are filthy pigs! The normal guy volunteered at nonprofits w troubled youth. The normal guy also volunteered at Glide Memorial Church on all major holidays since 2005. The normal guy this while working 7 days a week to pay not so NORMAL taxes! The normal guy fixed a lady's car after being rattled w 13 7.62x39 NATO rounds w her 3 kids in the car! The normal guy always gives a hand up when he can afford to. WELL! I'm that normal ****ing guy!!!! I've never had a hateful bone in my body, but now I've got a few. Here's to being ****ing normal and a subject to bureaucracy! I hope the entire system chokes on a bag of Richards.
Thank you

Mudderoy
08-29-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm pretty much venting. There will be no organization to my typing.

The DA's office wants to take away my 2nd Amendment rights or serve 120 days in county. Over something I have the right to in CA by its own constitution & law. But yet the local cops have done crap about the drive by shooting that went on in the first place, in front of my home. I was outside w my 18 month old daughter and these c*** su***** moth** *****s want to dick around with the normal guy, while washing my Jeep minding my own damn business. The normal guy took 3 illegal firearms off the streets & out of the hands of teenagers. The normal guy turned around and taught them farming & urban homesteading practices. The normal guy picked up trash on the street bc ppl are filthy pigs! The normal guy volunteered at nonprofits w troubled youth. The normal guy also volunteered at Glide Memorial Church on all major holidays since 2005. The normal guy this while working 7 days a week to pay not so NORMAL taxes! The normal guy fixed a lady's car after being rattled w 13 7.62x39 NATO rounds w her 3 kids in the car! The normal guy always gives a hand up when he can afford to. WELL! I'm that normal ****ing guy!!!! I've never had a hateful bone in my body, but now I've got a few. Here's to being ****ing normal and a subject to bureaucracy! I hope the entire system chokes on a bag of Richards.
Thank you

We better get a handle on these :ass:holes running our lives or soon this will be the norm everywhere and the norms will be fearful of the armed thugs whether it be the individuals, or our government.

drakan1908
08-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Sad part is the government is getting to be the biggest thugs of all

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

dagod16
08-29-2013, 07:10 PM
Hide stuff from the government and you lost it all.

Mudderoy
08-30-2013, 06:31 PM
Reminds me of the old joke...

In every fat person there is a skinny person trying to get out! "Holy hell you ate a skinny person?!?!?!?!" :keegirl:

4.3LXJ
08-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Folks, I understand the need to vent and DeeJay is a personal friend, but I think we need to back up a little here. So I removed some posts before we get out of hand on this. This is a friendly forum and it needs to stay friendly

cantab27
08-30-2013, 10:56 PM
x2 steve