PDA

View Full Version : Let no, ahhh, Good Modification Go Unpunished!

Mudderoy
08-20-2013, 11:40 PM
On the way home I hit the train tracks accelerating laughing at the lessor vehicles, and by proxy their owners! I laughed the laugh knowing I was in a superior vehicle! Muahahahaha! Check Engine light?!?!? I haven't seen one of those in a while!

Using my handy dandy Torque app, and my always connected Bluetooth enabled OBDII nub I checked the code(s)....

That's weird. I've never seen one of these before. So after painting and installing the headlight bezel, I go to swap out the one that is throwing the codes...

And the Jeep GOD said, "LET NO GOOD MOD GO UNPUNISHED!" and it was so...

Carves
08-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Any GoPro footage available ....

... of facial expression change ... from laughing ... to C.E.L. WTF ... ??

:poke: ... :D:D:D

4.3LXJ
08-21-2013, 01:44 AM
Don't you just love those moments? I have a few myself

XJ Wheeler
08-21-2013, 04:44 AM
Ouch! How did that happen?

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

msmoorenburg
08-21-2013, 06:19 AM
so mod the downpipe and move your o2 sensor so your drive shaft doesn't hit the sensor again. ........ You know I have the O2 sensor bungs. And pipe plugs fits nicely into the old bung

XJ Wheeler
08-21-2013, 12:36 PM
How did the driveshaft hit it, you've got somewhere in the 6" range of lift and extended bumpstops? Is it an aftermarket downpipe with the O2 sensor in a different location?

Mudderoy
08-21-2013, 12:44 PM
How did the driveshaft hit it, you've got somewhere in the 6" range of lift and extended bumpstops? Is it an aftermarket downpipe with the O2 sensor in a different location?

Hell I don't know, I'm just the driver! :bacondance:

reddragon72
08-21-2013, 12:50 PM
I smashed my oil pan and severed the tranny cooling lines once when a friend drove it and she jumped it going up a super steep hill lol. bump stops are only good for bumps not jumps hehehe

I think you need more lift to ensure you don't hit it again.