PDA

View Full Version : XJTALK.COM t-shirts now available!

Mudderoy
08-19-2013, 10:13 PM
You may now purchase your :xjtalk: t-shirt via this link. http://www.booster.com/xjtalk

http://www.customink.com/designs/big_proof/34815775/front http://www.customink.com/designs/big_proof/34815775/back

http://www.customink.com/designs/big_proof/34815822/front http://www.customink.com/designs/big_proof/34815822/back

The t-shirts are $25 each and $5 shipping (your shipping may vary, but it will tell you on the site).

This company that is creating and shipping the t-shirts will NOT make them until 20 is ordered. If 20 are not ordered then they will not make, ship. They will refund you money.

We put 50 as a goal, but 20 or over is great. We just want you to have a t-shirt with the :xjtalk: logo on it, if you want one!

If we do hit the 50 t-shirt goal, we'll have a post about what Jeep goodie we should purchase for a give away! :D

XJ Wheeler
08-19-2013, 10:16 PM
WOOHOO! FINALLY FINALLY!!!!! XJTALK SHIRTS! YEAH!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

EekGirl96
08-19-2013, 10:19 PM
I'll tell you what, I'll order one if I can be the winner of the jeep give away ;)

Mudderoy
08-19-2013, 10:22 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention, you can only order these t-shirts for the next 28 days.

Mudderoy
08-19-2013, 10:24 PM
I'll tell you what, I'll order one if I can be the winner of the jeep give away ;)

lol silly, you know it will be something for a Jeep Cherokee. :P

XJ Wheeler
08-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Just got the first two! Figured for sure one but since i think you won't be able to get another later i would get two.

EekGirl96
08-19-2013, 10:29 PM
lol silly, you know it will be something for a Jeep Cherokee. :P

I'll just save it for when I get another Cherokee :)

...your making me feel out of the loop!

Mudderoy
08-19-2013, 10:33 PM
I'll just save it for when I get another Cherokee :)

...your making me feel out of the loop!

Now that's the right answer! :xj-pink: :bacondance:

EekGirl96
08-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Now that's the right answer! :xj-pink: :bacondance:

:D except its going to be white not pink.....but first I have to get an XJtalk shirt (or two);)

Mudderoy
08-20-2013, 01:47 AM
4 t-shirts ordered! Only 16 more to go to have them printed and shipped!

Mudderoy
NickyG
XJWheeler

:thanx: guys (the one's that aren't me!) :D

EekGirl96
08-20-2013, 09:02 AM
4 t-shirts ordered! Only 16 more to go to have them printed and shipped!

Mudderoy
NickyG
XJWheeler

:thanx: guys (the one's that aren't me!) :D

Make that 5 ordered :)

(psst, I thought it didnt charge you until 20 were bought, it already took $30 out of my bank account lol)

Mudderoy
08-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Make that 5 ordered :)

(psst, I thought it didnt charge you until 20 were bought, it already took $30 out of my bank account lol)

I thought that's how they did it, but after ordering mine I saw on the e-mail I received that if the order count doesn't hit 20 they refund the money. I'll update the post so people that may not have the $30 now don't get hit with a charge they weren't expecting.

Mudderoy
08-20-2013, 09:11 AM
My understanding is that shipping is $5, if someone sees something different let me know. Thanks!

EekGirl96
08-20-2013, 09:12 AM
I thought that's how they did it, but after ordering mine I saw on the e-mail I received that if the order count doesn't hit 20 they refund the money. I'll update the post so people that may not have the $30 now don't get hit with a charge they weren't expecting.

:thumbsup:

Ha, that would be me but oh well :D

XJ Wheeler
08-20-2013, 02:51 PM
My understanding is that shipping is $5, if someone sees something different let me know. Thanks!

Yep, and its still $5 when you get 2.

Mudderoy
08-21-2013, 11:37 AM
So far five shirts have been ordered. Remember these are available for a limited time, 27 days from today, and if a min of twenty are not ordered the money will be refunded and the shirts will not be printed.

EekGirl96
08-21-2013, 11:45 AM
So far five shirts have been ordered. Remember these are available for a limited time, 27 days from today, and if a min of twenty are not ordered the money will be refunded and the shirts will not be printed.

Come on guys!!! Get your shirt, help "support" a wonderful site and look good doing it ;)

....I really want my shirt if you all cant tell lol

:p:bacondance:

Mudderoy
08-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the call to support the site, but just to be clear this isn't for :xjtalk: this is for you! Everyone that has said they wanted a t-shirt in the past.

I was concerned that I'd buy 30 or 50 of these in various sizes and I'd have t-shirt to wear for the next 10 years! So I didn't take the risk, and no t-shirts.

The hats and coffee cups taught me a valuable lesson.

Anywho it was great that I found a way to make the t-shirts available and take NO risk.

It's great to have the :xjtalk: logo out there on your head, chest and back and that certainly would be considered supporting the site, but really this is just something we did for those of you that wanted a t-shirt with xjtalk on it.

27 days left to place your order.

If you would like a copy of the logo we used and get your own t-shirt made, contact me and I'll get you a copy. Not trying to make money here just let you enjoy the site a little more.

I was looking at JCR Offroad bumpers yesterday as a give away item if we hit 50 t-shirts. So if you want to help get in on the give away buy a shirt! :D

EekGirl96
08-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the call to support the site, but just to be clear this isn't for :xjtalk: this is for you! Everyone that has said they wanted a t-shirt in the past.

I was concerned that I'd buy 30 or 50 of these in various sizes and I'd have t-shirt to wear for the next 10 years! So I didn't take the risk, and no t-shirts.

The hats and coffee cups taught me a valuable lesson.

Anywho it was great that I found a way to make the t-shirts available and take NO risk.

It's great to have the :xjtalk: logo out there on your head, chest and back and that certainly would be considered supporting the site, but really this is just something we did for those of you that wanted a t-shirt with xjtalk on it.

27 days left to place your order.

If you would like a copy of the logo we used and get your own t-shirt made, contact me and I'll get you a copy. Not trying to make money here just let you enjoy the site a little more.

I was looking at JCR Offroad bumpers yesterday as a give away item if we hit 50 t-shirts. So if you want to help get in on the give away buy a shirt! :D

My mistake,...oops!
It could still be considered "supporting" since its getting our name out there :p

$30 for a shirt and possibly a free XJ gift,...sounds good to me :D

Mudderoy
08-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Sending out e-mails to members to let them know about the t-shirt. Hopefully we'll get at least 20 orders so those of use that have ordered a t-shirt will get one instead of a less fun refund! :beer:

EekGirl96
08-21-2013, 12:59 PM
If you need help let me know, I can do some throughtout the day

Just give me a list :D

Brasscatz
08-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Sweet, I got the 7th one! I need that bumper... ;)

Carves
08-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Thats not a bad price, considering the setup costs for a small run ...

Good score Mr Mudderoy .. :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
08-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Thats not a bad price, considering the setup costs for a small run ...

Good score Mr Mudderoy .. :thumbsup:

Yeah after researching it a few different places, I just jumped on this one. I'm sure they are playing the odds, hoping it will grown more than the 20 min.

Mudderoy
08-21-2013, 10:29 PM
And now we're up to 9! :bacondance: :xj-yellow: :xj-black: :xj-green: :xj-red: :xj-blue: :xj-pink:

XJ Wheeler
08-22-2013, 02:14 AM
Sweet, I got the 7th one! I need that bumper... ;)

Me FIRST! I've been waiting longer. :smiley-laughing021:

And now we're up to 9! :bacondance: :xj-yellow: :xj-black: :xj-green: :xj-red: :xj-blue: :xj-pink:

Wow! I just looked earlier and it was at 5, nice jump!

XJ Wheeler
08-22-2013, 02:15 AM
Come on people i want my shirts! Don't deprive me. :( Oh, and the rest. :D

cherok
08-22-2013, 12:01 PM
I want one, I have sent an E-mail to Booster if they can help an overseas member.

Mudderoy
08-22-2013, 12:06 PM
I want one, I have sent an E-mail to Booster if they can help an overseas member.

If they can't help you, let me know and I'll order another one and ship it to you.

cherok
08-22-2013, 12:21 PM
If they can't help you, let me know and I'll order another one and ship it to you.

Tony,

You have to help me.

This is what Booster wrote:
Hi Ed,
I'm sorry but we currently don't offer over seas shipping.
Booster.

I will E-mail you privately about the adress en payment (incl. the shipping to Europe) to you.

Ed

Mudderoy
08-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Tony,

You have to help me.

This is what Booster wrote:
Hi Ed,
I'm sorry but we currently don't offer over seas shipping.
Booster.

I will E-mail you privately about the adress en payment (incl. the shipping to Europe) to you.

Ed

No problem. Honored you'd like to have a t-shirt. Yep, send me the address (although I'm sure I have it somewhere) and most importantly the size! :D

Mudderoy
08-23-2013, 12:17 PM
We're now half way to the minimum order, 10. Again, if we don't get 20 orders, no t-shirts will be sent. Not my rules. Those of you that have purchased a t-shirt, start PM'ing you :xjtalk: friends that you know need to get a t-shirt.

EekGirl96
08-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Oh man, we're half way there....just need to sell 10 more!!!

:D

Mudderoy
08-27-2013, 10:07 AM
We've now gone several days and still holding at 10 t-shirts. Just another reminder that xjtalk t-shirts are available. Also a reminder that there are 20 days left to order. They will NOT be available to order in 21 days!

If we don't have 20 orders, the t-shirts will NOT be printed, and everyone that has ordered will receive a refund.

I'm sure some, most, of you have no interest in a :xjtalk: t-shirt or perhaps not a the price of $25. I agree to me that's pricey for a t-shirt, but when you don't buy 100 or 200 t-shirts the price goes up. So sorry to harp on this for those of you that aren't interested.

This isn't a way for xjtalk to get rich, just putting something out there that people have asked about.

Mudderoy
09-15-2013, 12:20 PM
11 hours left to buy a :xjtalk: t-shirt.

I really doubt we're going to see 10 more ordered in 11 hours, so all of you that ordered should be seeing a refund soon. If not let me know so I can poke this company about it.

I'm sorry you won't be getting your shirts, but that's the beauty of this program. They only make them if they make a profit and I don't have to spend hundreds of dollars and have a bunch of t-shirts just sitting here waiting for people to purchase.

:patriot:

nickyg
09-15-2013, 01:08 PM
Bummer! I was looking forward to wearing something that didn't have "INMATE" on it.

Brasscatz
09-15-2013, 02:14 PM
That's really disappointing

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

XJ Wheeler
09-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Ahhh, maann... :(

Mudderoy
09-16-2013, 02:01 PM
I just received an e-mail from the folks that would have printed and shipped our t-shirts...

Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for using Booster!

The campaign “XJTALK.COM A Jeep Cherokee Forum” has been closed. Unfortunately, it did not sell enough shirts to move forward with printing. Supporters’ cards have been refunded for the total amount they paid.

I am sorry your campaign did not work out this time. If you have any comments on how we could have helped to make your campaign experience better, please let me know. We appreciate your feedback!

Thanks again,

Kxxxxx xxxxx
Campaign Advisor
Booster
service @ Booster.com

EekGirl96
09-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Damn...tony, can I have the logo so that I can make my own shirt?!

Sorry to see that it didn't work out!!

Mudderoy
09-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Damn...tony, can I have the logo so that I can make my own shirt?!

Sorry to see that it didn't work out!!

Sure!

EekGirl96
09-16-2013, 09:56 PM