PDA

View Full Version : Welcome SamanthaXJ!!!

cantab27
08-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi SamanthaXJ, :welcome: to the :xjtalk: forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Be sure and check out our XJ TALK SHOW! (http://podcasts.xjtalk.com) It\'s about Cherokees! It\'s like a radio talk show, but from the Internet.

Check out our sister sites, http://www.WranglerTalk.com/ and http://www.di-dah-dit.com/

SamanthaXJ
08-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

I have a 2000 cherokee xj sport. Today she is at the repair shop getting the front exhaust pipe replaced because it snapped off the weld at the front, again, after having it welded back together last time. I have a lot of plans for her but am also in the slow process of updating my home as well so I'll be doing what I can when I can.

I found xjtalk on YouTube after googleing for info about my tailgate latch that seems to be stuck and it came up with an xjtalk video that seemed to be about the same issue.

I'm looking forward to browsing through the forums, listening to some podcasts and thank all in advance for welcomes and everything I know I'll be learning!

EekGirl96
08-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

I have a 2000 cherokee xj sport. Today she is at the repair shop getting the front exhaust pipe replaced because it snapped off the weld at the front, again, after having it welded back together last time. I have a lot of plans for her but am also in the slow process of updating my home as well so I'll be doing what I can when I can.

I found xjtalk on YouTube after googleing for info about my tailgate latch that seems to be stuck and it came up with an xjtalk video that seemed to be about the same issue.

I'm looking forward to browsing through the forums, listening to some podcasts and thank all in advance for welcomes and everything I know I'll be learning!

Welcome to the site Samantha!! Good to see another fellow female XJ lover and XJtalker :)

Cant wait to see some pics!

Mudderoy
08-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

:welcome: to :xjtalk: We hope you enjoy the site and find it informative. Thanks for subscribing to our YouTube channel, and please let us know what you think about the podcast. We're always trying to improve it and reach a wider audience.

Brasscatz
08-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Hello and welcome from Houston!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

XJ Wheeler
08-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Hey Samantha, welcome to xjtalk! Sucks about your exhaust problems, I've got a few myself. Thanks for joining and saying hello. When ya get a moment put up a pic so we can see the beast. Got questions? Feel free to post away and have some fun.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

XjJeepacorn
08-13-2013, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome and good luck :)

4x4Dalton
08-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the family from Virginia :)

1ATony
08-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Welcome to XJTalk:woot:

abebehrmann
08-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Welcome! In addition to the video Mudderoy put on Youtube, NW99XJ also did this awesome writeup on adjusting the rear hatch mechanism. http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=11349