PDA

View Full Version : Welcome DohaXJ!!!

Brasscatz
08-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Hi DohaXJ, :welcome: to the :xjtalk: forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Be sure and check out our XJ TALK SHOW! (http://podcasts.xjtalk.com) It\'s about Cherokees! It\'s like a radio talk show, but from the Internet.

Check out our sister sites, http://www.WranglerTalk.com/ and http://www.di-dah-dit.com/

DohaXJ
08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Hello and thanks for the welcome.

2001 XJ owner, 81k, stock, been mine for about three years now. She's a harsh mistress at times (just loves to empty my pockets...) but I just can't bear to part with her. Just can't find anything which looks or drives like her.

I'm from the UK but am living and working in the heat and humidity of Qatar. This place blows sometimes, but the zero income tax makes it all worthwhile...

I see my first post is already a **** up as I should have posted it in OEM Tech. Sorry about that.

Ash

Mudderoy
08-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Hello and thanks for the welcome.

2001 XJ owner, 81k, stock, been mine for about three years now. She's a harsh mistress at times (just loves to empty my pockets...) but I just can't bear to part with her. Just can't find anything which looks or drives like her.

I'm from the UK but am living and working in the heat and humidity of Qatar. This place blows sometimes, but the zero income tax makes it all worthwhile...

I see my first post is already a **** up as I should have posted it in OEM Tech. Sorry about that.

Ash

:welcome: and we don't care where you post, just post. The mods (or admins) will move it to where it needs to be. :thumbsup:

bluedragon436
08-06-2013, 01:02 AM
:welcome: to :xjtalk:... Have spent many a month there in Qatar.. overall a pretty awesome place when you get to venture out and meet some of the awesome folks there..

XJ Wheeler
08-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Welcome to the site! When ya get a moment post up a pic of your jeep.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

DohaXJ
08-06-2013, 01:42 AM
:welcome: to :xjtalk:... Have spent many a month there in Qatar.. overall a pretty awesome place when you get to venture out and meet some of the awesome folks there..

Seriously? What brought you out all the way over here then?

DohaXJ
08-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Welcome to the site! When ya get a moment post up a pic of your jeep.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Done, Sir.

Her name is 'Bozena' (after the previous Polish owner, who hardly drove the XJ as she hated the traffic out here and instead hired taxis to go places...crazy or what?).

bluedragon436
08-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Seriously? What brought you out all the way over here then?

I was deployed there a few times... Had a good time actually...

DohaXJ
08-06-2013, 03:10 AM
I was deployed there a few times... Had a good time actually...

My bad. I should have guessed from all the references to 'troops' on your profile that you were in the services over here.

I personally welcome the US military presence. I don't think its a coincidence that Qatar remains one of the few places in the Middle East which is not being torn apart by the Arab Spring. I salute you!

Ash

JeepFreak
08-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Welcome to the site! Hope you find all the information you need. If there's anything you need answered. Please feel free to post a thread and there will be plenty of people who will want to help.