PDA

View Full Version : Welcome JimmyO!!!

bluedragon436
07-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Hi JimmyO, :welcome: to the :xjtalk: forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Be sure and check out our XJ TALK SHOW! (http://podcasts.xjtalk.com) It\'s about Cherokees! It\'s like a radio talk show, but from the Internet.

Check out our sister sites, http://www.WranglerTalk.com/ and http://www.di-dah-dit.com/

JimmyO
07-22-2013, 06:48 PM
Thanks. I found out above your show and site from 4x4 podcast.i am going through all of your previous shows and really like them. They are both entertaining and informative.I have an 2000 xj that i purchased used and is now the family car.It is coming out of family service and will finally be a project for me.I am looking for another astro van for my wife. I intend on a mild lift 31s and some overland modifications.I am an avid fisherman and plan on traveling soon.I am also going to join a local club and do some trail riding.

JimmyO

4.3LXJ
07-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Glad you found us Jimmy. XJs make an excellent overland vehicle. In fact I am taking mine camping for 5 days in a couple of weeks

XJ Wheeler
07-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey Jimmy, welcome to xjtalk! That's an awesome plan, my brother has a '90 and has done much the same with his.

Thanks for listening to the show and if you have any questions feel free to pop em up. Hope we can help ya get your jeep built and ready to wheel. Oh, and pics are preferred. :D

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Mudderoy
07-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Thanks. I found out above your show and site from 4x4 podcast.i am going through all of your previous shows and really like them. They are both entertaining and informative.I have an 2000 xj that i purchased used and is now the family car.It is coming out of family service and will finally be a project for me.I am looking for another astro van for my wife. I intend on a mild lift 31s and some overland modifications.I am an avid fisherman and plan on traveling soon.I am also going to join a local club and do some trail riding.

JimmyO

Dan's a good guy, he's jeepin_idaho here on the site. Just to be clear, you're listening to both the 4x4 Podcast and the XJ TALK SHOW! Two podcasts, Dan's is the 4x4 Podcast.

JimmyO
07-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome.I first found 4x4 podcast and listened to all of them.I heard about xjtalk and am also going through all.I am about episode 79. I do alot of driving as a pest control tech in north east pa.I am in a county with more trees than people. I have already learned so much. I keep a pad of paper trying to right down all products that i will consider in my jeep build.You guys have a great podcast and forum.I am learning to navigate the site. Looking foward to a long relationship with the site and my jeep.JimmyO

Mudderoy
07-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the welcome.I first found 4x4 podcast and listened to all of them.I heard about xjtalk and am also going through all.I am about episode 79. I do alot of driving as a pest control tech in north east pa.I am in a county with more trees than people. I have already learned so much. I keep a pad of paper trying to right down all products that i will consider in my jeep build.You guys have a great podcast and forum.I am learning to navigate the site. Looking foward to a long relationship with the site and my jeep.JimmyO

I love listening to podcasts while driving, really makes the time go by faster. Very happy to hear our podcast helps you do the same.