PDA

View Full Version : BFG All Terrains + Goofy Wheels

TimmyTXJ
07-18-2013, 08:02 AM
I took the plunge and got some bigger tires for the Jeep. So I've got 4 BFG All Terrains now looking for a home. I'm posting this from work so I don't have the tire designation at hand but I do know they are a 29x??xR15. Lots of tread left. They are currently unmounted but the deal includes 4 wheels and tires that came on the jeep when I bought it. 3 of them match. I'm gonna post these up on Craigslist but I thought I'd offer them up to my XJ bretheren first.

4 BFG All Terrains unmounted
4 light truck/ passenger tires (very little tread left) mounted
4 off brand wheels 3 match

$200 takes it all.

Mudderoy
07-18-2013, 09:28 AM
I took the plunge and got some bigger tires for the Jeep. So I've got 4 BFG All Terrains now looking for a home. I'm posting this from work so I don't have the tire designation at hand but I do know they are a 29x??xR15. Lots of tread left. They are currently unmounted but the deal includes 4 wheels and tires that came on the jeep when I bought it. 3 of them match. I'm gonna post these up on Craigslist but I thought I'd offer them up to my XJ bretheren first.

4 BFG All Terrains unmounted
4 light truck/ passenger tires (very little tread left) mounted
4 off brand wheels 3 match

$200 takes it all.

What's going on with that YJ?!?!?

TimmyTXJ
07-18-2013, 09:42 AM
What's going on with that YJ?!?!?

We've had company the past few weeks so I haven't really had much opportunity to work on it. Not much left to do, just need to install the springs and drop pitman arm in the front, set her level, and torque everything to spec.

I'll post pics of the tires and wheels later tonight but they can be seen in my build thread if anyone wants to take a look. :)