PDA

View Full Version : Little Johnny

DRHCHEROKEE88
07-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Little Johnny likes to makes bets and is very good at winning them. So first day of school Johnny's dad goes into the school and talks to his teacher Ms. brown privately and tells her my son is very good at winning bets so please dont make any bets with him unless your absolutely sure you can win. She understands and said that will not happen sir , so the dad leaves the school feeling confident. During class little johnny tells the teacher ill bet you $50 i can guess the color of panties your wearing. She thinks about what the dad had said and is sure she can win this one. So she says ok ill give you the chance to guess after school. So during recess when the students are out she takes her panties off to make sure she can't lose the bet. After school Johnny stays and she allows him to guess the color of panties she has on. Johnny says they are RED panties! She laughs and lifts up her skirt and says I dont have any panties on so you lose and owe me $50. So johnny says ok lets go to my dads car and get your money. They walk out and tell the dad what happened and he shouts DAMMIT , so Ms. Brown says whats wrong i won? The dad says yea but he bet me $100 he could see you naked before the end of the day!