PDA

View Full Version : Creekside Edge Off Road Park

Mudderoy
06-19-2013, 10:51 AM
I know this will only apply to the Houston area folks...

I was just on Creekside's website getting their address and I was surprised to see the picture I took of bigjim350 with the big :xjtalk: logo!

I sent them an email thanking them for putting that on their site.

Please do me a favor and not only tell friends about Creekside but also when you go to there be sure and let them know you are a xjtalk.com member!

This will let them know there decision to post our picture was a good one! :D

I know at one time we had a discount associated with our site, thanks to past member rguignard, but I don't know if they are still honoring that. It was a few years ago. They do know us there, so you might get a nice surprise. If they ask you to leave the park after you say xjtalk, we assume no responsibility for that! :smiley-laughing021:

And for the rest of you, or if you are going to another off road park in the Houston area, let them know you're from :xjtalk: then PM me and I'll see about contacting them to see if we can get a discount for our members. :thumbsup:

OrangeXJ
06-19-2013, 10:59 AM
I just looked at there home page it's diffrent there old home page had a pic of Orange

Mudderoy
06-19-2013, 11:01 AM
I just looked at there home page it's diffrent there old home page had a pic of Orange

So you're saying it's a vast improvement? :P

OrangeXJ
06-19-2013, 11:05 AM
:nutts:

Mudderoy
06-19-2013, 11:10 AM
:nutts:

Hey I figured you'd agree with me, after all you sold it. :frog:

OrangeXJ
06-19-2013, 11:14 AM
speaking of selling it my neighbor saw it on a trailer in San Antoino last week

Mudderoy
06-19-2013, 11:19 AM
speaking of selling it my neighbor saw it on a trailer in San Antoino last week

Well it's nice to know it's still kicking.

OrangeXJ
06-19-2013, 11:20 AM
next time I'm at Down South I will tell the owner I met when matt and I was there.