PDA

View Full Version : G'Day

ChuckH55
06-10-2013, 02:37 AM
I'm new to the Forum, currently I own a 2000 Wrangler, but have start looking for XJ or ZJ for a Expedition style build. I'm also building a 416 Clone to go along with it for kit and a RTT.
Just started going through the forum gathering information. Look forward to meeting folks.

Cheers!
Chuck
The older I get, the better I was....

Mudderoy
06-10-2013, 09:36 AM
I'm new to the Forum, currently I own a 2000 Wrangler, but have start looking for XJ or ZJ for a Expedition style build. I'm also building a 416 Clone to go along with it for kit and a RTT.
Just started going through the forum gathering information. Look forward to meeting folks.

Cheers!
Chuck
The older I get, the better I was....

:welcome: to :xjtalk: We have a sister site http://www.wranglertalk.com/ that could use some activity. :D

All we have in the family are Jeeps. A 98 that I drive (purchased new) a 99 that my daughters are driving and a 2003 TJ that my wife drives. Soon I'll be lifting the 99 so the neighbors will be certain I am insane. :D

prerunner1982
06-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Welcome can't wait to see the build. I Enjoy the Expo type builds.

NW99XJ
06-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Hey Welcome aboard!
If your looking for good information, you've come to the right place.
Great group of people here, and prob one of the best and most extensive knowledge bases on the web.
And dont forget to check out The XJ Talk Show! (http://www.xjtalkshow.com/) ...ITs a podcast about Jeeps, and offroading in general.

I also see in your location you've listed Pacific NW....that's MY Neighbor hood!
Where abouts are you?

ChuckH55
06-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Jeep folks just are friendly. This is my 3rd Jeep, started off with a CJ5, then a 7 and now my TJ. Thinking I need something with 4drs now and a bit more room.
I have joined the sister site:keegirl: never can have too much help... I never get rid of old jeeps, few vehicles you can still work on... thanks again

XJ Wheeler
06-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Hey Chuck, welcome to xjtalk. Thanks for joining! We here have members with TONS of knowledge, experience, and... CHARACTER. :D Everybody respects one another, while having some fun at the same time. When ya can, throw up a pic of that TJ. Most here like all straight axles jeeps so feel free. Btw, we have a CJ5 in the family, well technically its my brothers. :p