PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been around for a while

07Negative
06-02-2013, 05:17 PM
So I got arrested for the first time in my almost 33 years of living. And frankly it's bullshit. There was a drive by shooting while I was vacuuming out my car & getting dog slobber off the windows. Hanging out with my 18 month old kid enjoying the sun. I put the kid in the house & dog was no where to be found. He was chasing 2 fleeing suspects. Another truck goes bolting down the street shooting. So I grabbed my shotgun to retrieve my dog. Dog got into the house before I did & the cops show up. And I got arrested. Didn't fire, didn't aim, & all my firearms are registered to me.
So I'm selling my house & leaving the county hopefully this POS liberal poor state. CA can keep its crime, career politicians, poor education, & it's broke self. Not to mention its illegals.
Otherwise life is great. Garden is growing. I'm back to working 7 days a week. Another CA perk. You get to work your ass off to pay for all these damn taxes.

nickyg
06-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Come on down to North Carolina. We have crime,dirty politicians, a weak education system and we're taxed to our eyeballs. But the dogwoods are blooming.

07Negative
06-02-2013, 05:34 PM
I looking into free states. Being from Iowa. I think I need low population & a farm again. I'm a libertarian and really hoping to find a like minded county at the least.
Why so much crime in Carolina? Sweet potato pie supply running short?

prerunner1982
06-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Come to Oklahoma. A little hot... and weather is a bit crazy but the job market is good and housing is cheaper than CA.

msmoorenburg
06-03-2013, 07:02 AM
Come to Texas where is mandatory to own 2.5 guns :D

4.3LXJ
06-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Sorry to hear all that Dee Jay. You are right. Better to get out of the city

07Negative
06-03-2013, 12:27 PM
I kinda hate to leave Oakland. The best weather in the bay area hands hands down. My only complaint is that I can't grow brussel sprouts here and only a few verities of tomatoes. Jean Quan, our absolutely idiotic Mayor. Has done nothing to make this city better. The local PD is all jacked up! I use to have a ton of respect for LEO's. Now I wont even talk to my dozen or so friends that are LEO's due to this. I love the relationships I've developed with local businesses/owners. I live so insanely cheap here. My mortgage is only $932.
But the violence, the filth, as in litter, the human filth (of all colors) and policies are just way too much to handle. I've been having a really hard time finding a place that'll rent to me since I have a dog.
I'm currently in escrow on my house. I got 8 offers. I met and choose the people I want to sell to. I did so much work on the place. I can't just let it go to just any ol' someone.
My g/f is not having it when I keep telling her to lets leave this state. She's from Sac. And I have to respect her opinions as well. If we didn't have a kid....well then I'd just live outa my jeep like i have before.
I'm already $17K into this crap. And my case is going to trial. The DA wants to give me 120 days in jail. My charge is loaded firearm in public space.

prerunner1982
06-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Try to keep your head up bro. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Mudderoy
06-03-2013, 12:49 PM
I kinda hate to leave Oakland. The best weather in the bay area hands hands down. My only complaint is that I can't grow brussel sprouts here and only a few verities of tomatoes. Jean Quan, our absolutely idiotic Mayor. Has done nothing to make this city better. The local PD is all jacked up! I use to have a ton of respect for LEO's. Now I wont even talk to my dozen or so friends that are LEO's due to this. I love the relationships I've developed with local businesses/owners. I live so insanely cheap here. My mortgage is only $932.
But the violence, the filth, as in litter, the human filth (of all colors) and policies are just way too much to handle. I've been having a really hard time finding a place that'll rent to me since I have a dog.
I'm currently in escrow on my house. I got 8 offers. I met and choose the people I want to sell to. I did so much work on the place. I can't just let it go to just any ol' someone.
My g/f is not having it when I keep telling her to lets leave this state. She's from Sac. And I have to respect her opinions as well. If we didn't have a kid....well then I'd just live outa my jeep like i have before.
I'm already $17K into this crap. And my case is going to trial. The DA wants to give me 120 days in jail. My charge is loaded firearm in public space.

Good luck. It's funny how liberals preach freedoms yet want to put people in prison for defending their selves. This above all else should be a clear indicator of their true objectives, control.

nickyg
06-03-2013, 01:17 PM
This above all else should be a clear indicator of their true objectives, control.

x2

07Negative
06-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Tony, I agree almost 100%. And not to offend any Liberal XJ's. But I do find Liberals to be very lazy. From my observation. They vote blindly. My conclusions have lead me to think that they vote for big government so they don't have to think, worry, or put in the effect it takes to be a part of a society.
I'm very active in my ghetto. I employ a few junkies to pick up trash. My street is like a wind tunnel. So after all the homies have thrown their Swicher cigar wrappers on the floor (these horrible tasting cigars are used for rolling "blunts), they find their way up my driveway and into my backyard. Litter really pisses me off. It's up there with disrespecting elders and women. Not to mention the fast food trash etc. I work 7 days a week as stated before. I wake up to clean up trash. Or like today. I'll be picking up trash b/c tomorrow is trash day. But if I'm just too tired. I'll trade or pay these junkies to do it. I also volunteer at the East Oakland Boxing Association. During the holidays. I volunteer at either a church that has a kitchen and or at a friends restaurant that serves meals to poor folk. For as busy as I am. The people I find the least at any of these places are liberals. And I'm not even a fundamentalist. Nothing against it. I just don't think I needed a particular religious bias to tell me to pick up my own trash or to help people.
I would almost think that with all this talk about Love each other. Take care of each other. I'd see quite a few more of these liberals. But it's not that case.
I try and keep my head up. But it's hard. I'm not gonna lie. I've been drinking more beer (sad excuse I know) I even pick up a few pack of cigs since then. But now I own my g/f 17K dollars. 10K to get outa jail and 7K for a lawyer so far. I've got maybe $600 in savings. Can't afford to save. And then to have the cop tell me, "If you were any closer. I would have shot you." After that discussion he pulls the race card on me. He's black I'm white. So what, right? No. He says just b/c I'm white he's not suppose to arrest me? I had to bit my tongue really f*ing hard at that point. I'm the only white thing around for a few square miles. Last thing I give a flying crap about is skin color.
Anyhow, I appreciate the feed back. Just hit 320K miles on the XJ. Leaks oil like no other, but still running

LizardRunner
06-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Come to Texas where is mandatory to own 2.5 guns :D

Uh Oh, I'm over the limit there.

msmoorenburg
06-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Uh Oh, I'm over the limit there.

that's the least required to enter the state :).

4.3LXJ
06-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Where can I buy half a gun? Will it shoot half bullets?

msmoorenburg
06-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Where can I buy half a gun? Will it shoot half bullets?

i think they call it a .22 :beer:

4.3LXJ
06-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Which is half of a .44?

07Negative
06-04-2013, 04:47 PM
The funny thing is. I had a CZ452 in jail while I was in actual jail. Went and picked it up almost right away. Bloody cops took almost all my firearms.

cantab27
06-05-2013, 05:11 AM
come on down brother ,, wheelings fine , beers cold shakes have stopped and heaps of jobs

07Negative
06-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Do they accept Americans? I think I could convince my g/f to move to New Zealand. We both like it there.
Now she's talking about moving to Sacramento area. Her folks live there and it would help w the kid. We'd have free rent as her folks own quite a few houses and one is vacant in El Dorado.

cantab27
06-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Do they accept Americans? I think I could convince my g/f to move to New Zealand. We both like it there.
Now she's talking about moving to Sacramento area. Her folks live there and it would help w the kid. We'd have free rent as her folks own quite a few houses and one is vacant in El Dorado.

yep sure do ...;)

XJ Wheeler
06-05-2013, 03:42 PM
yep sure do ...;)

You blokes may need to rethink your policies. :rolleye0012:

07Negative
06-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Well, turns out I'll be moving to El Dorado near Sacramento since I can't find a place to rent since I have a Rottweiler and apparently they vicious animals. Sold the house and gotta move in 3 weeks. Filed out 20 applications for houses & apartments. Not a single F*ing one will rent to us.

4.3LXJ
06-17-2013, 03:28 PM
You will be a little closer to me then Dee Jay. You might have to go a little farther up the highway.

Mudderoy
06-17-2013, 04:24 PM
I think it's time to push California out to sea and let them sink or swim. You guys are welcome to stay, we'll give you a warning before we all go to the border and start pushing.

XJ Wheeler
06-17-2013, 04:40 PM
I think it's time to push California out to sea and let them sink or swim. You guys are welcome to stay, we'll give you a warning before we all go to the border and start pushing.

All ya gotta do is turn off the switch to all those fans over there. Those are all that's keeping attached. :P

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/xj-wheeler/Random/2011-08-25172736-1.jpg